Household Cavalry Regiment
A selection of articles related to household cavalry regiment.
Original articles from our library related to the Household Cavalry Regiment. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Household Cavalry Regiment.
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Domoviye
- (sing. Domovoi) Any of a class of household spirits, animistic tutelaries of hearth and home who function as guardians and helps or hindrances in household affairs....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- The Penates
- A group of household Divinities, Guardians of a particular House and Family. They had special patronage over the hearth and kitchen, and the head of each household served as their priest....
Deities & Heros >> Roman
Household Cavalry Regiment is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Household Cavalry Regiment books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Churches come together to distribute clothing, food as floodwaters rise
- Each household receives one case. Those residents are .... 2nd Lt.
- Royal duties keep soldier away on Mother's Day - again
- Trooper Sale, who joined the Kings Royal Hussars four years ago before transferring to the Household Cavalry Regiment, has also ensured his daughter Aalayah, two, has a Mother's Day present to give to her mum. He added: “There's no way I could have ...
- Outrage as IRA Hyde Park victims are denied legal aid
- Mr Kinahan said: “On the 20 July 1982 the Hyde Park bombing took the lives of four soldiers in the Household Cavalry, a Regiment of which I was then a member. One of those murdered that day was Lieutenant Anthony Daly who was married just four weeks ...
- Fort Hood wins top Army environmental award
- Glenn Collier, ECAT assessor, explains best management practices for storing used and unused products to 2nd Lt. Neidy Hernandez and 2nd Lt. Steven Sloan, environmental compliance officers with 3rd Cavalry Regiment.
- Texas military families deal with deployments, ways to cope
- The at-home spouses may have to find ways to let go of running the household by themselves. The soldier may .... She and husband Ian MacLeod, a staff sergeant with Fort Hood's 3rd Cavalry Regiment, also have a 3-year-old son, Declen.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.