A selection of articles related to household.
Original articles from our library related to the Household. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Household.
- A New Look at Divination: Everyday methods are simpler than you think!
- When we think of divination, we often think of tarot, runes, or other ancient and cryptique mystical techniques. While these methods have long stood the test of time, we can make use of many common objects which surround us every day. A variety of magical &quo...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Domoviye
- (sing. Domovoi) Any of a class of household spirits, animistic tutelaries of hearth and home who function as guardians and helps or hindrances in household affairs....
Deities & Heros >> Slavic
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease. 10:2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first,...
New Testament >> Matthew
- Sacred Space: Circles and Altars
- The magic circle or sphere is a well-defined, non-physical temple. There are two main types -- those used by ceremonial magicians are designed to protect the magician from the forces he or she raises. Our circles are used to create sacred space to commune...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
Household is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Household books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Household debt rises to another record
- Household debt rises to another record. Canadian household credit market debt, which includes consumer credit, mortgage and non-mortgage loans, increased to $1.9 trillion at the end of last year.
- US household net worth rose on eve of financial turmoil
- Rising stock prices and home values pushed the net worth of U.S. households higher in the fourth quarter, a sign households were on solid footing before getting hit by financial market turmoil earlier this year.
- Higher stock prices lift household wealth
- WASHINGTON — Americans' household wealth jumped in the final three months of last year, pushed higher by rising stock prices and greater home values. That leaves many households, particularly wealthy ones, with more money to spend — a potential ...
- Household debt soars to new highs
- Canadian household debt rose to a new record high in the fourth quarter of last year, fuelled in large part by mortgage growth. Statistics Canada said Friday that total household credit market debt, which includes consumer credit and mortgage and ...
- Household Hazardous Waste Roundup in Oakridge
- Items accepted include: paint, household cleaners, lawn and garden chemicals, car care products, arts and crafts products, and other household hazardous waste. Check labels for words such as flammable, corrosive, poison, caution, and danger.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.