A selection of articles related to housing.
Original articles from our library related to the Housing. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Housing.
- Truth, Lies and the Holocaust
- Any fool can tell the truth, but it requires a man of some sense to know how to lie well. -Samuel Butler Over the years, I have heard many tales of tragedy and persecution committed against Neo-Pagans around the country. From folks losing jobs, losing...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 2
- WORKING TO LIVE RATHER THAN LIVING TO WORK Before the dawn of recorded history, a major period of transition occurred. Nomadic hunter-gatherer clans transformed themselves into larger communities who farmed the land. This they did by planting their own...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Building Shadows: A Witch
- A witch's Book of Shadows. That mysterious Grimoire that holds all the information a witch will ever need, a volume of all the spells ever written, the magic of the ages bound together with paper and ink…. Poppycock. It is not some ancient arcane book that...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Welcome again to the Rune-of-the-Month Club. Actually, it seems like it's become more like the Rune-of-the-Season Club, since the last time I sat down to write one of these, I was snowed it; and now, daytime highs are well into the 80's! I'll try to write a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Housing is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Housing books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- U.S. Census Bureau News Joint Release U.S. Department of
- Aug 16, 2011 The U.S.
- REFORMING AMERICA'S HOUSING FINANCE MARKET
- This paper lays out the Administration's plan to reform America's housing finance market to of the risk incurred by a poorly supervised housing finance market.
- NATION'S HOUSING
- and the Policy Advisory Board of the Joint Center for Housing Studies.
- Are You a Victim of Housing Discrimination?
- If you have been denied your housing rights…you may have experienced unlawful discrimina- tion. U.S.
Suggested News Resources
- Housing problem
- "We know that one of the most effective ways to reduce the likelihood of unauthorised sites is to provide authorised ones," said David Parsons, chairman of the association's environment and housing board.
- An Accidental Housing Chief Embraces the Power of 'No'
- Now, as the accidental head of the most powerful finance agency in housing, he controls the future of an industry weighing down the US economy. Mr.
- White House could unveil mortgage plan next week
- By Margaret Chadbourn WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The Obama administration is considering unveiling new plans next week to revive the ailing housing market and reduce foreclosures, including an effort to help troubled borrowers refinance their mortgages.
- Crude Oil Futures Move Above $88 a Barrel After Report on Housing Prices
- “We've had a couple of decent economic data points,” said John Kilduff, a partner at Again Capital LLC, a New York-based hedge fund that focuses on energy. “Today's housing numbers are a little hopeful at least.
- Region's housing market slows while country gains steam
- The region's housing market slowed in June, showing signs that Washington's booming home prices are now exposed to the same economic strains the rest of the country has weathered.
Suggested Web Resources
- New York City Housing Authority
- Aims to provide decent and affordable housing in a safe and secure living environment for low- and moderate-income residents throughout the five boroughs.
- UCLA - Housing
- Welcome to UCLA Housing Services. Please visit the My Housing page for on line services and account management options.
- For Rent For Sale Rooms Sublets. Powered by craigslist and Google Maps. (this site is in no way affiliated with craigslist or Google).