- Results 1 - 150 of 176 Aug 23rd - Pitts Howie Camnitz no-hits NY Giants, 1-0 in 5 inning game.
- Card #
- John Butler. 67. Bobby Byrne.
- Kenton 1 Bulletin County Historical Society
- Howie Camnitz -World Championship Pitcher. Chris Meiman. In a career that spanned more than a decade,.
- Leaders and All-Time Rosters (pages 135-158).pmd
- Howie Camnitz, 1906. 169. Brad Havens, 1984.
- T206 Harris Auction August 9 & 10 – Prices Realized
- 109 Howie Camnitz (Arms at Side)-Pitt PSA 8 NM-MT. $ 508.30.
- Pittsburgh Pirates All-Time Team
- Jun 13, 2010 and another where he posted 18 wins and a 2.18 ERA to lead the league.
- This Date In Phillies History: Aug. 20
- During that 1913 season, the Phillies traded Cozy Dolan and cash to Pittsburgh for Bobby Byrne and Howie Camnitz on August 20th. Again we introduce this information solely to get names like Cozy Dolan published.
- This Date In Baseball
- 1907 -- Pittsburgh's Howie Camnitz pitched a five-inning, no-hitter in the second game of a doubleheader at New York. The Pirates beat the Giants 1-0. 1931 -- Lefty Grove of the Philadelphia Athletics was beaten 1-0 by Dick Coffman of the St.
- Howie Camnitz Statistics and History - Baseball-Reference.com
- Career: 133-106, 2.75 ERA (89th), 915 SO, P, Pirates/Rebels/...
- File:Howie Camnitz.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- File:Howie Camnitz.jpg. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
- Howie Camnitz (1881 - 1960) - Find A Grave Memorial
- Feb 5, 2006 He's the brother of major league player Henry "Harry" Camnitz. (bio by: Ron Coons) · Search Amazon for Howie Camnitz.
Howie Camnitz is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Howie Camnitz books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Howie Camnitz Topics
abacus native american abacus
propionic acid uses
monsoon southwest summer monsoon