A selection of articles related to howlite.
Original articles from our library related to the Howlite. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Howlite.
- White. Gently absorbs and uplifts stress, tension, anxiety, emotional intensity, etc. Quietly loving, calming. Works with the heart center, bringing greater gentleness, patience, tact. Helps bones, teeth, and other calcium aspects of body....
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
Howlite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Howlite books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Howlite Ca2B5SiO9(OH)5
- Howlite. Ca2B5SiO9(OH)5 c. ○2001 Mineral Data Publishing, version 1.
- HOWLITE AND ULEXITE FROM CARBONIFEROUS GYPSUM AND
- 74, p, 393 (1976).
Suggested News Resources
- Summer Sale: Bling by Barse
- Other favorites included the Spanish-inspired red howlite earrings in bronze and the turquoise pendants hung from laid-back leather cord necklaces.
Suggested Web Resources
- Howlite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Howlite, a calcium borosilicate hydroxide (Ca2B5SiO9(OH)5), is a borate mineral found in evaporite deposits.
- Howlite gemstone meaning
- Howlite can be found in green, white and blue. It is a super-calming stone and many people use it to releive stress of all kinds.
- Howlite Jewelry
- The finest resource for Howlite gemstone jewelry.
- HOWLITE (Calcium Boro-silicate Hydroxide)
- Howlite is found in continental evaporite deposits with other borate and evaporite minerals.
- howlite on Etsy, a global handmade and vintage marketplace.
- howlite. $35.00 USD.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesarm architecture thumb
incense indirect burning
haka origin of the haka
yakuza organization and activities
computer associates history