- HRI To Fund Improvements
- The program will be financed through the HRI Racecourse Capital Development program. HRI will provide each racecourse a grant aid of 40%, up to €120,000. The projects must already be submitted under the Capital Development program, and must be ...
- Hands Off HRI: 'We can stop Huddersfield A&E closure - but we need funds for a
- Campaigners have been in touch with several top lawyers to 'discredit' and stop a plan which could close Huddersfield's A&E. But lawyers cost money – and organisers of #HandsOffHRI are appealing for funds to pay them. Campaign chair Karl Deitch and ...
- Hands Off HRI: Health bosses admit they don't have ambulance travel times for
- According to a study commissioned by authors of the plan, there will be 'no significant disproportionate impacts' on travel times if emergency services closed at either Huddersfield Royal Infirmary (HRI) or Calderdale Royal Hospital (CRH), Halifax.
- HRI Properties names Tom Leonhard CEO; founder Pres Kabacoff becomes chairman
- Pres Kabacoff, a high-profile New Orleans real estate developer and co-founder of HRI Properties, is stepping aside as CEO of his company and will be replaced by his president, Tom Leonhard, the company said Tuesday (Feb. 16). Kabacoff will continue as ...
- #Hands Off HRI: Hospital trust pays £672000 per year rent for Acre Mills
- The arrangement has sparked concern as to how much rent the trust will pay if a new Huddersfield Royal Infirmary (HRI) is built under a similar partnership.
Hri is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hri books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.