- By a process of definition called Bhaga-tyaga-lakshana (characterisation by . form a network called the Hridaya-Granthi, in the words of the Upanishads.
- PART II: DEFINITION OF THE KRIYA YOGA TECHNIQUES
- Phase 2: Hridaya Granthi Bheda -- Piercing the heart knot. Phase 3: Navi Granthi Bheda-- Piercing the navel's knot.
- 52 The Guru 266 The Self-Consciousness which shines after the
- [hridaya-granthi] of His loving disciples. Sri Muruganar: This verse describes the power of the Sadguru's Self-abidance.
- VI. Nondual Thinking
- seeks and that which is sought. That is the knot of the heart, hridaya granthi.
- Words of Grace_SINGLE PAGE
- may open and gain its purpose. The state of bondage is compared to the state of the lotus bud. Bondage is described as the knot of the heart (hridaya granthi).
- Lexique très partiel et partial du sanskrit de la spiritualité
- nœud (voir hridaya-granthi).
- קשר בלב – פרימה כואבת
- רדאיה גראנטי (hridaya granthi) הוא ביטוי סנסקריטי שמשמעותו "קשר בלב", המייצג את הרעיון שה"אני" הוא "גופו של האני".
- The Individual and the Absolute - The Mandukya Upanishad
- the Hridaya-Granthi, in the words of the Upanishads.
- A selection of articles related to Hridaya-Granthi. Nill. More material related to Hridaya-granthi can be found here: Nill.
- Letters from Sri Ramanasramam, by Suri Nagamma
- Question: “The expression 'hridaya granthi bhedanam' occurs in Sri Ramana Gita . What is meant by it?
Hridaya Granthi is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hridaya Granthi books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.