- Expressions, Definition.
- Aditya-Hridayam in Sanskrit and Tamil, edited by Sreenivasan Natesa
- AÉÌSirÉùûSrÉqÉç. ¬¾¢òÂ‹Õ¾Âõ …õŠìÕ¾ò¾¢ø ¯ûÇ ¬¾¢òÂ‹Õ¾Â Ð¾¢¨Â. À¾õ À¢Ã¢òÐ ¾Á¢Æ¢ø ¦Á¡Æ¢ ¦ÀÂ÷òÐû§Çý.
- Aditya Hridayam
- Aditya Hridayam. Namah savitre jagadeka chakshushe jagatprasooti sthiti naasha hetave.
- || shree aaditya hridayam stotram ||
- Aditya Hridayam v2 www.bharatiweb.com.
- 4 By Chanting the Aditya-Hridayam (the meditation of Sun in the heart ) which is very auspicious and highly beneficial, you will be victorious in battle.
- MADHURÄÑHÖAKAM 1. adharam madhuram vadanam madhuram
- hridayam madhuram gamanam madhuram madhuraa-dhipate-rakhilam madhuram ||. 2.
- Flag of fame unfurled
- 'Aayiram Karangal Neeti Annaikindra Thaaye Pottri,' a song venerating the greatness of the Sun God is as strong and profound as a sloka in 'Aditya Hridayam' itself. Who has ever deified the Sun as a mother, as Kannadasan has done in this song?
- Adityahridayam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 3, 4, 5 : Greatness of the Aditya Hridayam and advantages of reciting it.
- Aditya Hridayam | Vedanta Spiritual Library
- Aditya Hridayam[The heart o the Sun God]Translated by P. R.
- .::Hridayam Takarnorunaal::. Malayalam Christian Devotional Song
- Aug 1, 2009 Hridayam Takarnoru naal; Malayalam Christian song from the album Anjanam.
Hridayam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hridayam books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
geography of japan natural hazards