- Mass Surya Namaskaram for Ratha Sapthami
- Speaking on the occasion, Lokanatha Sharma said the sun was worshiped as the god of health and explained the significance of Aditya Hridayam. It would do a lot of good to people if Suryanamaskarams were performed in the early hours every day.
- പരിയാരത്തേക്ക് മാറ്റാനായി ജയരാജന്റെ പരിശോധനാ റിപ്പോര്ട്ട് തിരുത്തി-സി.ബി.ഐ.
- കണ്ണൂര്: മനോജ് വധക്കേസില് റിമാന്ഡിലായ സി.പി.എം.
- Aditya Hridayam with translation : A prayer to sun god
- 3. Aditya Hridayam - The Heart of Aditya (the Sun God) - Sundara Khanda, Valmiki Ramayanam Aditya = the Sun God; Hridayam = that which is especially nourishing and healing for the heart. Sage Agasthya Muni gave this powerful Mantra to Sri Rama when ...
- What's inside
- Bheeshma Hridayam, Binu Viswanathan, Rs. 150. For copies: Current Books.
- Makar Sankranti 2016: Know Puja Muhurat, Puja Vidhi & auspicious timings to
- Devotees keep on chanting Gayatri Mantra or read Aditya Hridayam. Chant this Gayatri Mantra on Makar sankranti: 1. “Aum Bhoor Bhuwah swaha, Tat Savitur Varenyam, Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi, Dhiyo Yo Naha Prachodayat”.
Hridayam is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hridayam books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesculture of ancient rome language
limerick poetry history
dimebag darrell equipment
wiki key characteristics
eck master rami nuri