- In memoriam
- 4:14 p.m., July 17, 2015--Memorial services will be held Monday, July 20, and Tuesday, July 21, for Paul Sestak, associate professor of hotel, restaurant and institutional management (HRIM) at the University of Delaware.
- Grain's recipe contest is inspiring the extraordinary
- This semester, the restaurant developed the idea to tie in its menu with the university's Hotel, Restaurant and Institutional Management (HRIM) program, particularly the HRIM201 class titled “Food Principles.” Mikles explained how Grain has developed a ...
- Powerful stuff
- 9:20 a.m., Oct.
- Alumni offer look at what to expect at 'Evening of Conversations and Connections'
- “Identify mentors within your discipline, as well as outside of it, to get a completely different perspective,” advised Eddy. “HRIM is such an experience-led business.
- Extraordinary Mind honoree
- Sheryl Kline, HRIM department chair, said that inclusion in the HSMAI Top 25 is an indication of the value Beldona adds to the University. “It is a high honor when academics are valued in industry for their scholarly contribution to the field,” Kline said.
Hrim is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hrim books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesnuclear magnetic resonance history
history of california statehood
prayer for the dead