- The forgotten screen saver of modern India
- Nair, a Malyali, fell in love with Hindi cinema and came to Mumbai. He worked for a while as assistant director to Mehboob Khan, Bimal Roy and Hrishikesh Mukherjee and soon realised filmmaking was beyond him. He was more interested in the material that ...
- The awesome threesome
- Manmohan Desai's 1977 film Amar Akbar Anthony , one of Hindi cinema's most loved entertainers, can be viewed through different lenses. Most see it as pure escapism, a mix of all the ingredients that go into the best mainstream movies, with Desai's ...
- Nana Patekar gets Godavari Gaurav award
- Noted social activist Prakash Amte, vocalist Gangubai Hangal, director Hrishikesh Mukherjee, scientist Raghunath Mashelkar were among the prominent recipients of the award in the past. READ MORE :Nana Patekar | Gangubai Hangal. Comments.
- 'I am not a Dilip Kumar's clone': Manoj Kumar
- Hrishikesh Mukherjee complimented my editing of “Shor” stating that if the comic scenes of Manorama were edited the film would have been crispier. On copying Dilip Kumar. Did you notice two Dilip Kumars in “Aadmi” or “Kranti”?
- 'I am not a Dilip Kumar's clone'
- “Purab Aur Paschim” is very popular in television circuit. I derived a lot of satisfaction directing “Shor”. The title has no music, only noise.
Hrishikesh Mukherjee is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hrishikesh Mukherjee books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.