- Helping Malayalam Take the Digital Leap | Thiruvananthapuram NYOOOZ
- “Without a standard, developers can use any Malayalam synonym of an English term during localisation, which can cause great confusion,” said Hrishikesh. A six-key Braille keyword, IBus Sharada Braille, was also developed by SMC member Nalin Sathyan ...
- Safety first
- In the wake of the recent incident involving a cab driver in the national capital, the issue of safety in public transport in the country has once again come to the fore.
- Making Room: Can Smaller Apartments Help New York City Grow?
- Twenty-seven-year-old Hrishikesh, a cabdriver from Bangladesh, lives there with three other men — for $300 each. Hrishikesh, who didn't want his last name used, says he likes having the company of the other men, but it gets really crowded.
Hrishikesha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hrishikesha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesparathyroid gland embryology
coriolis effect simple explanations
list of xenogears terms aerods
house of capet capets through history
oscar niemeyer the pampulha project