- Helping Malayalam Take the Digital Leap | Thiruvananthapuram NYOOOZ
- “Without a standard, developers can use any Malayalam synonym of an English term during localisation, which can cause great confusion,” said Hrishikesh. A six-key Braille keyword, IBus Sharada Braille, was also developed by SMC member Nalin Sathyan ...
- Safety first
- In the wake of the recent incident involving a cab driver in the national capital, the issue of safety in public transport in the country has once again come to the fore.
- Making Room: Can Smaller Apartments Help New York City Grow?
- Twenty-seven-year-old Hrishikesh, a cabdriver from Bangladesh, lives there with three other men — for $300 each. Hrishikesh, who didn't want his last name used, says he likes having the company of the other men, but it gets really crowded.
Hrishikesha is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hrishikesha books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesrtl ii anime
fr layout fm layout
richard a knaak biography
rain gauge weighing rain gauge
pdf file on the history of ointments
hobo spider notes