- Children in Grodno Oblast to join global tree-planting campaign
- GRODNO, 11 March (BelTA) – School students in Belarus' Grodno Oblast will join the global campaign to plant 100 million trees initiated by the virtual school and network for sustainable development Environment Online (ENO), BelTA learned from the ...
- Chinese companies show interest in Augustow Canal investment projects
- Chinese businessmen from Gansu Province expressed their interest in developing tourism cooperation with Grodno Oblast during their visit to Grodno last week. The businessmen stressed that they saw a big potential in developing Belarusian-Chinese ...
- Belarus provides adequate assistance to refugees
- “Last year around 100 people applied for refugee status and additional protection in Gomel Oblast. This is the ...
- Four Polish visa centers open in Belarus on 1 March
- The other centers will open in three oblast cities: Brest (208A-1 Moskovskaya Street), Grodno (89 Gorky Street), and Gomel (2 Pushkin Street). When filing the documents visa applicants will be charged a visa fee (€60) and a service fee (€15).
- Half shell of reactor for BelNPP second unit passes quality control tests
- The Belarusian nuclear power plant is a project to build an AES-2006 type nuclear power plant 18km away from Ostrovets, Grodno Oblast. The Belarusian nuclear power plant will have two power-generating units with the total output capacity of up to ...
Hrodna Voblast is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hrodna Voblast books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hrodna Voblast Topics
Related searchesthor literature
ebert amp roeper review style
shri rudram chamakam shri rudram
myra gale brown
isles of scilly flag
palmer drought index