- Was Viking ruler Rollo Danish or Norwegian?
- While Norwegian-Icelandic history holds that Rollo is the same man also known as Ganger Hrólf and hails from Norway, some Danish historians claim that Rollo is from Denmark. In January, French officials granted a Norwegian application to open the tomb ...
- Viking is 'forefather to British royals'
- Accounts by Dudo of St. Quentin and others name Rollo as the son of a Danish king, while many Icelandic and Norwegian sagas equate Rollo with Ganger Hrólf (Hrólf the Walker), the son of a Norwegian earl from Sunnmøre in west Norway. Ganger Hrólf ...
- The History Channel 'Vikings' Season 2: Who Was the Real Rollo Lothbrook?
- Norwegian and Icelandic historians identified Rollo instead with Ganger Hrolf (Hrolf, the Walker), a son of Rognvald Eysteinsson, Earl of Møre, in Western Norway, based on medieval Norwegian and Icelandic sagas. The oldest source of this version is the ...
Hrolf Ganger is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hrolf Ganger books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hrolf Ganger Topics
cervical cancer pathophysiology
green party united states history
t g h james
dannii minogue singles