- The first name is, Krsna, Hrsikesa. Hrsikesa. He is the master of the senses.
- Make Vrndavan Villages
- Hrsikesa Mas. Volume: 02. Issue: Sept'10-Oct'10.
- IITK - Indian Institute of
- Project Management,. Operations & SCM in Heavy Engineering and. Manufacturing Industry.
- S';SkÕt &;-;; pircy”
- Oh Bharata [m,V,s] ù&;rt ö /Otr;Ïáú Hrsikesa. [m,N,s] ù‚WIkex”ú as if [I] ùEvú smiling.
- Calendar - Notepad
- Sep 21, 2010 Hrsikesa Masa, Gaurabda 524. GCal 8. Miami [United States of America] (25N46 80W12, -5:00).
- “Path of Perfection” by His Divine Grace A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami
- Supreme Lord is called Hrsikesa, which means that He is the original controller of the Hrsikesa. How can we act?
- Close call for Sapura
- Nur Insafi's lone reply came courtesy of Nur Hrsikesa Thaichana Muruthi in the 69th minute. In another match, Universiti Kuala Lumpur (UniKL) edged Yayasan Negri Sembilan (YNS) 4-3 to move up to third placing.
- Sanskrit: hrsikesa
- Sanskrit: hrsikesa. hrsikesa. hṛṣīkeśa — O master of the senses; BG 18.
- Hrsikesa | Name Meaning & Origin | Boy Name Hrsikesa | Baby
- The meaning of the name Hrsikesa is 'Controls the senses'.
- If You Stay With Krsna - Śrīla Prabhupāda's Hare Krishna Society
- So we have to reach that platform where we can talk with Hrsikesa. That is The more you become purified, you can talk with Hrsikesa, who is within yourself.
- Hrsikesa Pankaj - India | LinkedIn
- View Hrsikesa Pankaj's (India) professional profile on LinkedIn.
- Bhagavad Gita As It Is, 11: The Universal Form, Text 36.
- O Hrsikesa, the world becomes joyful upon hearing Your name, and thus everyone becomes attached to You.
Hrsikesa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hrsikesa books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.