A selection of articles related to hs code.
Original articles from our library related to the Hs Code. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hs Code.
- Phone Magic
- When you think about your favorite magical tools, do you ever consider the telephone? Here's a few ideas which may make a common household object seem very, very magical! Focus and Direct Energy: Focusing and directing energy is a basic principle of magic....
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Doing It By The Book (Or is it BUY the book?)
- (Author's Note: Read this only if you consider laughter a sincere form of worship!) I looked in the yellow pages for a Pagan public school. I didn't find any. Not one. But I did find a variety of metaphysical bookstores and magical supply shops. I went to a...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
Hs Code is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hs Code books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HS Codes - JCtrans
- H.S Code. 01.
- HS Code Description Base Rate (2005 MFN) 2009 2010 2011 2012
- HS Code. Description. Base Rate.
- Your Guide to International Shipping
- is to identify the Harmonized System (HS) code associated with your product.
- Heading No. HS-6 HS Code Description 2008-01-01 2009-01-01
- HS Code. Description. 2008-01-01.
Suggested News Resources
- Textiles body for postponing new ST/FE return implementation
- He stated that if it is required, alterations like requirement of HS Code, CNIC, stock reconciliation and monthly closing, may be introduced from the next tax period, only after making required amendments finalised in consultation with stakeholders.
- Nation Loses Millions Over Misclassification Of Imported Cement
- The main raw material for the production of cement, which is clinker, as imported by GHACEM and Diamond Cement, is explicitly classified under HS Code 2523.10.00.
- Export of Cashew Nuts
- The total quantity and monetary value of cashew (HS Code No. 0801-100, 210.220, 290) exported during the last three years are as under:- The State-wise share of exports and value is not maintained centrally.
- Rs285 million tax evasion detected in footwear imports
- The items were imported under HS code 6403.2000. This custom code permits import of footwear without soles of leather and uppers that consist of leather straps across the instep and around big toe.
Suggested Web Resources
- Harmonized System Codes (HS Code) Commodity Classification
- Find HS code, U.S.
- HS Code
- HS Code (1999) full detail. Thus, we present some reference rather simple way . Click on the Code number on the left will lead to full code detail.
- By Chapter of HTS :2011-07-01 - Revision 1, Official Harmonized
- Jul 1, 2011 Schedule C, Classification of Country and Territory Designations for U.S.