A selection of articles related to huaorani culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Huaorani Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Huaorani Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- The 'W' Word (Witch), What Does it Mean?
- The other day I sat down and again tried to define what it is that I am doing. We are talking about beginning our church next year, but a church of what? I am the type that is most comfortable with a clear and complete understanding, so I began at the...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Huaorani Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Huaorani Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Rachel Grant tour: Bravo stunning adventurous docu-series star
- RG: I went with my father to Ecuador five years ago and found someone to take me four hours into the Amazon to meet the Huaorani tribe. We went hunting with ...
- Amazon natives hold on to tradition
- (CNN) Deep within the Amazonian rainforest of Ecuador live the Huaorani. Photographer Trupal Pandya traveled about 30 hours by air, water and land to reach this native community and take their portraits. The Huaorani, which means "the people" or "human ...
- Ecuador's Amazon culture under renewed threat
- Following the Chevron-Texaco US oil company's $9bn fine for environmental damage in Ecuador's Amazon region, the indigenous Huaorani people there worry about surviving in the rainforest because of the possibility of more oil exploitation in the area, ...
- 'They come, they photograph, but don't help': how ecotourism in the Amazon
- One visitor who travelled with Huoarani Ecolodge in 2013 did not think that the Huaorani wanted tips for cultural demonstrations. “It wasn't like a bellhop in a hotel or anything,” he said, though they did want people to buy crafts.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Huaorani Culture Topics
Related searchesjames hutton evolution
kale culinary uses
deep sleep state
irish mythology ulster cycle
oath of office singapore