A selection of articles related to hubble type.
Original articles from our library related to the Hubble Type. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hubble Type.
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- A New Type of Money Magic
- A young graduate opens a card from Aunt Betty; it contains a crisp green bill, along with congratulations and sincere wishes for success. Grandparents buy their new-born grandchild a Savings Bond, a gesture which will be stored away for decades before being &q...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Dynamics & Bioenergetics Of OBE Sex
- Once the exit out-of-body has been mastered and projectors begin tentatively exploring their new environment, another natural barrier will soon raise its ugly head. As projectors begin expanding their horizons they will soon begin encountering other...
Astral Projection >> Out of Body Experiences
- Juice Fasting 1.01: Building Will
- Two of the biggest problems with any metaphysical pursuit are: 1. Lack of will power 2. Dietary caused low energy levels Will Power: Will power is quite different from 'personality strength'. Just because a person has great personality strength does not mean...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Development
- Psychic Protection - Barriers
- Introduction: The countermeasures given in these short articles are extremely basic. They only contain the bare bones of what is necessary to use them. To understand the principles behind these countermeasures, please get a copy of 'Practical Psychic Self-Defe...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
Hubble Type is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hubble Type books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- SFR history vs Hubble type:
- know that there is a few x 109 MΘ of HI mass in a typical spiral. • How long can spirals keep forming stars?? SFR history vs Hubble type: Kennicutt (1992).
- Morphology – The Study of the Basic Pattern of Things
- M(HI+H. 2. )/M dynamical vs.
- A HUBBLE SPACE TELESCOPE CENSUS OF NUCLEAR STAR
- that at least 75% of spiral galaxies with Hubble types later than Sc harbor such a nuclear star cluster.
- The Hubble Law
- But, for very distant galaxies, we must rely on more indirect methods. The key assumption for this lab is that we are measuring galaxies of similar Hubble type.
Suggested News Resources
- Stargazers find more reasons for looking up
- If the Venus transit weren't enough to keep the star-geeks talking, the recent news that the military had a couple of extra Hubble-type telescopes laying around and decided to give them to NASA has them ecstatic.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hubble sequence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Although strictly part of the de Vaucouleurs system of classification, the Sd class is often included in the Hubble sequence.
- Hubble Types of Messier Galaxies
- Feb 14, 1998 "Early" Hubble types are top, "late" bottom in this diagram. NGC 5866) find their place in the Hubble type diagram, as shown below.
- The Hubble Classification
- There are may galaxy types, having rather diverse features.
- Galaxy Stats - Hubble Type
- Galaxy Hubble type results from a combination of correlated galaxy properties that break galaxies into different types.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.