Hubert De Givenchy
- Oscar de la Renta's legendary career captured in new exhibit
- Dubbed "The Battle of Versailles," the event pitted up-and-coming designer Oscar de la Renta and four other Americans against five French couture icons, including Yves Saint Laurent and Hubert de Givenchy. After the French presented their designs, amid ...
- Krótka historia mody: Hubert de Givenchy i Audrey Hepburn
- Hubert de Givenchy to żywa legenda paryskiego krawiectwa, jeden z najważniejszych w historii mody couturierów. Obecnie jest na emeryturze i prowadzi spokojne życia z dala od błysku fleszy i czerwonego dywanu. Na okolicznych imprezach modowych ...
- See some of Duchess's possessions which sold for £1.7million
- Her friends included President Kennedy, Winston Churchill, Lucian Freud, Evelyn Waugh, Alan Bennett, members of The Royal Family, Hubert de Givenchy, Oscar de la Renta and Cecil Beaton. The dulcet tones of Elvis Presley – the man who fascinated the ...
- Nancy Reagan -- Passing of a Fashion and Lifestyle Icon
- Once on international radar, Galanos even garnered acclaim from French couturier Hubert de Givenchy -- who once observed of a Galanos gown, "We don't make them this well in Paris," after inspecting the workmanship on the inside of a garment.
- 'Battle of Versailles' Relives 1973 Win for American Fashion
- The Battle of Versailles, the 1973 showdown between five French design houses (Yves Saint Laurent, Hubert de Givenchy, Emanuel Ungaro, Pierre Cardin and Christian Dior) and their American counterparts (Halston, Oscar de la Renta, Bill Blass, Stephen ...
Hubert De Givenchy is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hubert De Givenchy books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hubert De Givenchy Topics
Related searchescharles kingsley
language constructed languages
hugh selwyn mauberley
sol invictus constantine