Hudson Valley History
A selection of articles related to hudson valley history.
Original articles from our library related to the Hudson Valley History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hudson Valley History.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Hudson Valley History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hudson Valley History books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Guidebook: Hudson Valley History
- Guidebook: Hudson Valley History. UPPER HUDSON. FASNY Museum of Firefighting http://www.
- Writers and Editors - Hudson Valley History Project
- The Hudson Valley History Project: Gardiner. Writers and Editors. (in alphabetical order).
- JOAN WELLS DECKER - Hudson Valley History Project
- Joan's father, Gardiner Station Agent, Myron Wells, in.
- Vivian Beatty FINAL 050508 - Hudson Valley History Project
- The Hudson Valley History Project Gardiner. Vivian Beatty, November 2007.
- HVRT History - Hudson Valley Rail Trail
- A Brief History of the Hudson Valley Rail Trail. By Claire R. Costantino and Joe Bigelow.
Suggested News Resources
- Greene's top businesswoman steps down
- By Doron Tyler Antrim “As an 11th generation French Huguenot descendent, I have always had a keen interest in Hudson Valley history and genealogy,” she said. “Greene County will always have a special place in my heart, and I will miss it.
- Greene loses another astute business leader
- She is a student of Hudson Valley history and genealogy. She is also an astute businesswoman who never demanded a spotlight.
Suggested Web Resources
- Yaz' Hudson Valley Ruins: Links
- David Rumsey Map Collection - Plenty of Hudson Valley maps and atlases here to help research the history of many of the properties found on these pages.
- Hudson River History
- Sep 6, 2007 Just Released: Hudson River History.
- Hudson Valley History Project :: Gardiner :: Stories
- The first thing that would strike anyone about Lillian Schoonmaker is her hearty, contagious laughter.
- Explore The Hudson Valley's Rich History | Historic Hudson River
- A Region Steeped in History Preserves Its Past. By Rebecca Haynes. Imagine stumbling onto the beauty of the Hudson Valley by accident.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hudson Valley History Topics
Related searcheshair coloring demipermanent
musket loading and firing
dairy cattle terminology