Hudson Valley History
A selection of articles related to hudson valley history.
Original articles from our library related to the Hudson Valley History. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hudson Valley History.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part I: Early Dynastic Period
- I - Predynastic - Early Dynastic Period. The temples were in essence the *Home of the God* and thus a place where only Pharaoh as the Son of God and those he appointed as his deputies, could meet with the god. This goes all the way back to Archaic and...
Religions >> Egyptian
- History of the Egyptian Religion, part II: The Old Kingdom
- II - The Old Kingdom ca 2686-2181 BC During the Old Kingdom the Egyptian society moved from tribal communities to a fully developed theocratic system, where the power of the king was absolute. The great pyramids of Dynasty 4 was made possible by technological...
Religions >> Egyptian
Hudson Valley History is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hudson Valley History books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hudson Valley history advocate wins Washington award
- NEWBURGH, N.Y. (AP) - A Hudson Valley history advocate is this year's recipient of an annual award named for Martha Washington.
- 'Trailblazers' Honored as Part of Black History Month
- Ms. Kinch-Thomas is currently the executive director of the Hudson Valley Writers' Center in Sleepy Hollow. In addition to her Bachelor's of Science degree from Fordham University, Ms.
- 3 Strikes And Your OUT! Mets Pitcher Makes History.
- Mejia becomes the first major or minor league player to receive a permanent suspension under MLB's drug program. Former Hudson Valley Renegade and Texas Ranger Josh Hamilton was suspended multiple times between 2003 and 2005 for positive drug ...
- Women Rule at Washington's Headquarters
- Following Dr. Dorsey's talk will be the presentation of the 2016 Martha Washington Woman of History Award, recognizing a woman's outstanding contribution to the Hudson Valley history community. This year's recipient, History Advocate and Author, Denise ...
- 5 things to do this weekend
- It's Hudson Valley Restaurant Week, a chance to try out a restaurant that might be new to you, dine again at an old favorite or sample new dishes being offered at participating restaurants. Three-course dinners are $29.95; three-course lunches, $20.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hudson Valley History Topics
Related searchesanti-ship missile list of ashms
the recognition of sakuntala synopsis
brazil nut uses
gospel of philip mary magdalene
american literature american lyric