A selection of articles related to hugh maccoll.
Original articles from our library related to the Hugh Maccoll. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hugh Maccoll.
- Hypnosis References
- Bower, G. (1990). Awareness, the unconscious and repression : An experimental psychologist's perspective . In J.L. Singer (Ed.), Repression and Dissociation: Implications for personality, theory, psychopathology, and health . (Pp, 209-222). Chicago:...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Hugh Maccoll is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hugh Maccoll books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hugh MacColl and the German Algebra of Logic
- HUGH MACCOLL AND THE. GERMAN ALGEBRA OF LOGIC.
- Hugh MacColl and the Algebra of Strict Implication
- HUGH MACCOLL AND THE. ALGEBRA OF STRICT IMPLICATION. C.
- Hugh MacColl's Ontological Domains
- dissidents to that tradition was Hugh MacColl.
- Hugh L. McColl Jr.
- Hugh L. McColl Jr. North Carolina '57.
Suggested News Resources
- Campbell Cameron for Skye McIntosh
- A place where craic was had with the worthies – folk like the late George Hogg and Hugh MacColl and the like – where the Sunday bells were double whiskies.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hugh MacColl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hugh MacColl (1837-1909) was a Scot who trained as a mathematician and became a logician.
- Hugh MacColl | Facebook
- Description above from the Wikipedia article Hugh MacColl, licensed under CC- BY-SA full list of contributors here.
- MacColl biography
- Hugh MacColl's parents were John MacColl, a shepherd and farmer, and Martha Macrae.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hugh Maccoll Topics
Related searchesjohn graves simcoe achievements
amphicoelias fragillimus discovery
a search algorithm monotonicity