- Admiral Hugo Biermann
- Hugo Hendrik Biermann, known as “Boozy” or “HH”, was born on August 6 1916 in Johannesburg, scion of a family which had settled in Cape Province in the early 18th century. One of his grandmothers was a de Beer, and a grandfather was a Boer ...
- Driver is made to pay £145 for eating a banana behind the wheel
- A motorist has been fined £145 and given three penalty points after she was caught eating a banana behind the wheel of her car when she was stuck in a traffic jam.
- Cerys Matthews is blasted for presenting BBC One Show item on Watership Down
- The BBC has come under fire after one of the hosts of the One Show presented a segment on classic children's book Watership Down while wearing what appeared to be a rabbit fur hat. Welsh singer Cery Matthews, of Catatonia fame, was hosting a feature ...
- Scans reveal the region of the brain that 'shuts down' under pressure
- Dr Michiko Yoshie and her colleagues Professor Hugo Critchley, Dr Neil Harrison, and Dr Yoko Nagai were able to pinpoint the brain area that causes the performance mishaps during an experiment using functional magnetic resonance neuroimaging (fMRI).
- Kim Zolciak gets over 13000 signatures and counting on petition asking for her
- Kim Zolciak is hoping the might of public opinion is going to get her another turn on Dancing With The Stars.
Hugo Biermann is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hugo Biermann books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hugo Biermann Topics
Related searchesbanned films china
ljubljana geography and demography
cjon-tv technical information