A selection of articles related to hugo wolf.
Original articles from our library related to the Hugo Wolf. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hugo Wolf.
- Lughnasadh (pronounced Loo-nas-ah), August 1st, is the first harvest festival in the Celtic and Neo-Pagan Year. Like all Celtic Fire Festivals, it begins on the eve of the actual day. Although it later became known as Christian Lammas, it still survives in...
Holidays >> Lammas
- Summer is at its end and the last harvest is taken in. The cold season returns, all of nature seems to die and the nights become long. It is the beginning of Samon, the dark half of the year. The veil between the land of the living and the land of the dead...
Holidays >> Samhain
- Beltane was a day representing many things to the Celtic people. It was the second of the four fire festivals. To most it celebrated the sun God, Baal(British)/ Bel(Irish)/ Beli(Welsh)/ Belanos(Pan-Celtic), although the sun appears to have been originally...
Holidays >> Beltaine
- Welcome to Tyr’s Aett, the third and final aett (group of eight) of the Elder Futhark. Tiwaz is the name of this aett’s first rune in reconstructed Common Germanic. Its name became first Teiws in Gothic, then later Tiw or Tiu in Anglo-Saxon and Tyr in Old...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Basics of Magick: The Use of Color in Magick
- White | Silver | Grey | Pink | Red | Purple | Brown | Blue | Green | Yellow | Gold | Black In magick, colors represent certain energies, goals, people and non-physical beings, such as deities or spiritual forces. For this reason, you should include candles,...
Symbology >> Colorology
- The third rune of the third aett bears the reconstructed Common Germanic name Ehwaz. Later, its name became Aihws in Gothic (note how archaic Gothic is), and still later, Eh in Anglo-Saxon. If you remember that “k” in Indo-European changed to “h” in Germanic,...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 10:2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. 10:3 To him the...
New Testament >> John
Hugo Wolf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hugo Wolf books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Music Faculty to Perform Hugo Wolf's 'Italian Songbook'
- “Italienisches Liederbuch” is a collection of 46 pieces composed by Austrian composer, Hugo Wolf. Of the 46 works in the cycle, 30 have been chosen to be performed in close collaboration with the pianist.
- Unnerving WWII Noir In 'A Man Lies Dreaming'
- Tidhar's choice is far more audacious: The book centers around Wolf, a down-and-out private eye in London who escaped Germany in 1933 when the communists — not the National Socialists — took over. It becomes clear very early on that Wolf is, in fact, ...
- The Man Who Sold the Eiffel Tower. Twice.
- The air was as crisp as a hundred dollar bill, on April 27, 1936. A southwesterly breeze filled the bright white sails of the pleasure boats sailing across the San Francisco Bay. Through the cabin window of a ferryboat, a man studied the horizon.
- Brandon Chew / NPR
- Books that imagine a different version of the World War II era are as old as Philip K. Dick's The Man in the High Castle and as new as Philip Roth's 2005 novel The Plot Against America.
- Andres Oppenheimer: Imagining a Trump presidency
- When CNN anchor Wolf Blitzer asked him during the Feb. 25 Republican ... More importantly, I have interviewed many populist politicians — Venezuela's Hugo Chavez among them — and they had many things in common with Trump.
Hugo Wolf Topics
Related searchesgemeinschaft and gesellschaft
dream interpretation harvest
demographics of russia
thermistor b parameter equation