A selection of articles related to hui neng.
Original articles from our library related to the Hui Neng. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hui Neng.
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Hui Neng is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hui Neng books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hui Neng - Autobiography
- Hui Neng. Autobiography.
- Northern/Southern Schools
- Zen succession to an illiterate wood-cutter, Hui-neng (638-713) (J.
- Tabla de Contenido El Sutra de Hui-Neng
- Él era él que iba a ser el Sexto (6º) Patriarca Hui Neng (Wei Lang).
- John Jorgensen. Inventing Hui-neng, the Sixth Patriarch
- John Jorgensen's Inventing Hui-neng is an extraordinary contribution to the study . say that Inventing Hui-neng is the mature product of years of scholarship.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- The Sixth Patriarch Hui Neng
- Biography of Hui-Neng the Sixth Patriarch of Chinese Zen lineage.
- Huineng (Hui-neng) [Internet Encyclopedia of Philosophy]
- Jun 15, 2006 Huineng spent his next years wandering, ending up with a Buddhist nun who was devoted to the Nirvana Sutra.
- Hui Neng
- Hui Neng (638-713).
- The Sutra of Hui Neng - SINC
- Sutra on the Treasure of the Law. Translated by Christmas Humphreys and Wong Mou-Lam.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshindus and reincarnation
qatar qatari law
huguenot religious beliefs