- Hui·tzi·lo·poch·tli (w ts -l -p ch tl ). n. Mythology.
- Los Aztecas
- El signo de Huitzilopochtli Coatlicue became pregnant with Huitzilopochtli when a ball of feathers from heaven touched her.
- A New Interpretation of the Aztec Statue Called Coatlicue, “Snakes
- role as the mother of the Aztec patron deity Huitzilopochtli.
- huitzilopochtli y El sacrificio dE niños En El tEmplo mayor dE
- correspondiente al culto de Huitzilopochtli (figura 1).1 Nuestro objetivo era exca- . relaciones entre las víctimas infantiles y el dios solar Huitzilopochtli.
- Redalyc. El nacimiento de Huitzilopochtli-Santiago: un mito mexica
- mito antiguo: el nacimiento de Huitzilopochtli, el CANTO A HUITZILOPOCHTLI . narra el nacimiento del dios Huitzilopochtli (el “colibrí izquierdo”).
- Frida Kahlo & Diego Rivera, at Pallant House, Chichester, Seven magazine review
- A quite brilliant artistic conceit on Bank of Mexico's part, bringing the pair together yet simultaneously keeping them apart – obverse and reverse, yin and yang, sun and moon, Huitzilopochtli and Coyolxauhqui – as had so often been the case in life.
- Huitzilopochtli - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Aztec mythology, Huitzilopochtli', also spelled was a god of war, a sun god, and the patron of the city of Tenochtitlan.
- Huitzilopochtli, whose name means "Blue Hummingbird on the Left," was the Aztec god of the Sun and the war.
- Huitzilopochtli - Learn about this god who was the chief god of the ancient Aztecs . He was the god of war.
- Huitzilopochtli, Hummingbird of the South
- Huitzilopochtli, Hummingbird of the South, is the central deity of the Mexica.
Huitzilopochtli is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Huitzilopochtli books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.