A selection of articles related to human biology.
Original articles from our library related to the Human Biology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Human Biology.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
- Bibles Do Not Equal Wisdom
- Bibles do not equal wisdom. In other words, all forms of spiritual text no matter how eloquently stated, cannot actually grant wisdom to the reader, merely through the act of reading. Words are only the representations of things, but not the things themselves....
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Human Biology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Human Biology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Human Biology Newsletter
- The Program in Human Biology | Stanford University. Fall 2006 A Human Biology student's research project explores the impact of selective logging.
- HUMAN BIOLOGY
- HUMAN BIOLOGY. WEEK 3. PRE: Discovering the human senses.
- How Sexually Dimorphic Are We? Review and Synthesis
- AMERICAN JOURNAL OF HUMAN BIOLOGY 121151-166 (2000). How Sexually Dimorphic Are We? Review and Synthesis.
- Human Biology Course Descriptions INTRODUCTORY COURSES
- Human Biology Course Descriptions 10-12. 2. CALCULUS COURSES - choose one 8 hour sequence.
Suggested News Resources
- CSC faculty, soldier assist students in Afghanistan
- Somewhere in northeast Kabul Province, Afghanistan, high school girls are studying genetics, human biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics using materials and equipment donated through Chadron State College.
- Donvan's trick and treat
- Museum Victoria's senior curator of human biology and medicine, Dr Nurin Veis, says the human brain is an incredible device.
- The Symmetry Of Your Face Could Reveal Details About Your Childhood: Study
- The study was recently published in the journal Economics and Human Biology.
- Person's Face May Reveal Rough Childhood
- The study, which is published in Economics and Human Biology, found that those whose faces are not symmetrical typically come from an underprivileged childhood. SES is calculated by factoring parents' income, education and occupation.
- Poor Childhood Shows in Your Face
- The study, published in Economics and Human Biology, found that at age 87 — seven decades after their childhoods ended, their faces showed traces of their early upbringing.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Program in Human Biology
- The Program in Human Biology is an interschool, interdepartmental, undergraduate major.
- Human Biology - Biology
- Our Biology Site · Our Dinosaur Site · Our Geology Site · Our Geography Site Biology, The Study of Life On Earth . HOME .::.
- ScienceDaily: Human Biology News
- 1 day ago Read the latest research on human biology. Learn about comparative biology and human genetics.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Human Biology Topics
Related searchescochin chicken characteristics
dream analysis sister-in-law
shin megami tensei nocturne
list of historians by name