A selection of articles related to human ecology.
Original articles from our library related to the Human Ecology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Human Ecology.
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Human Evolution
- The first hominids evolved some 3 or 4 million years ago, and so we have only limited means of determining how they evolved. Although human evolution is an important phase of the history of religion, the evolution of humans in itself is more a matter of...
Saga of Times Past >> Archaeology
- Archetypal Astrology
- Jungian Psychology | Archetypal Astrology | The Myths The Horoscope What is below is like what is above. And what is above is like what is below, so that the miracle of the One may be accomplished. -Tabula Smaragdina This is not an explanation of all the...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Today we'll consider Gebo, the seventh rune in the first aett. We're now almost a third of the way through the futhark! An alternative Common Germanic name for this rune is Gybu. Derivations of both names show up in later Germanic languages, such as Gothic (Gi...
Divination >> Rune Stones
Human Ecology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Human Ecology books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Human Ecology and Human Behavior
- Human Ecology and Human Behavior. By Paul Reiter. November 2007.
- Understanding the Social Construction of - Human Ecology Review
- Research in Human Ecology. Understanding the Social Construction of. Environmental Concern.
Suggested News Resources
- University professor incorporates alligator leather in fashion design
- University assistant professor of human ecology Lisa McRoberts recently received a grant to promote the use of lesser-quality alligator leather in fashion, which is seen in this creation by an undergraduate student in her HUEC 4045 class.
- New department head: looks forward to contributing on day one
- Perhaps one of the more notable newcomers, however, is Jeannie Sneed who is joining K-State as the new head of the department of hospitality management and dietetics in the College of Human Ecology. Formerly a food safety specialist with the US.
- [분수대] 유통기한
- According to a study by the College of Human Ecology at Cornell University, the answer is yes. And how long does love last? If the study is to be believed, most relationships last about 18 to 30 months.
- University alumnus competes on popular reality show 'Project Runway'
- Lisa McRoberts, human ecology assistant professor, taught Auld illustration, draping and synthesis during his junior and senior years and helped him prepare for the competition.
- New Ag Quad Buildings House Relocated Profs
- Amundsen added that while the two temporary structures have taken the place of the parking lot in the Ag Quad, a garage below the new Human Ecology Building will remedy this problem.
Suggested Web Resources
- Human ecology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Human ecology is the subdiscipline of ecology that focuses on humans.
- Human Ecology
- Human Ecology: An Interdisciplinary Journal publishes papers probing the complex and varied systems of interaction between people and their environment .
- Human Ecology - The University of Texas at Austin
- Comprises the school's Human Development and Family Sciences, Nutritional Sciences, and Textiles and Apparel divisions.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.