A selection of articles related to human existence.
Original articles from our library related to the Human Existence. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Human Existence.
- Sensible Ideas: The Knowledge Behind the Perception
- Do objects exist independently of consciousness? If so, what is the nature of these objects? These questions shall be investigated through the conflicting philosophies of John Locke and George Berkeley. Preliminary Quotations from Locke and Berkeley: Primary...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 7
- MAKING FRIENDS WITH NATURE AND NATURAL LAW The fall of human society has not occurred overnight. It has taken many centuries, many millennia in fact, for the Divine potentials and inherent genius of the human being to degrade into the modern...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- Planes of Existence
- As shown in this diagram, planes of existence should not, as they commonly are, be thought of as discreet states but rather as a continuous scale. As we distinguish between body, mind and soul, we must equally distinguish between physical, mental, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- The Earthmind Material
- Part 1 | Part 2 Author's Note All references made in the first person(s) herein, are grammatical conveniences created for the sake of the reader. Such words as "I", "OUR", and "I/WE" are therefore not meant to be taken as literal...
Mind >> World Mind
- Transforming World Mind Inertia (GM7)
- Our entire world society is ultimately governed by the components of consciousness, not governments, corporations or institutions. Regardless of the apparent creativity of the architectural sciences, engineering or the ideologies we create, the true...
Mind >> World Mind
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
Human Existence is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Human Existence books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Existential Human Existence
- Existential Human Existence. John Eberts. Kierkegaard, Jaspers, Heidegger and Sartre.
- EVANGELIUM VITAE - ON THE VALUE AND INVIOLABILITY OF
- It is precisely in this "life" that all the aspects and stages of human life achieve their full and the inestimable value of human life even in its temporal phase.
- The question of Christ's “pre-human” existence
- that the true emergence of his life pre-dated his human conception, that, indeed, his when it comes to the matter of Christ's pre-human existence.
Suggested News Resources
- Living to 100 and Beyond
- Author Sonia Arrison on the latest advances—and what they mean for human existence. By SONIA ARRISON F. Martin Ramin for The Wall Street Journal In Jonathan Swift's "Gulliver's Travels," Gulliver encounters a small group of immortals, the struldbrugs.
- Congressman: Free Birth Control Can End Human Existence
- WASHINGTON — Conservative groups are condemning new guidelines that require health insurers to cover birth control with no co-pay. The most extreme objection has come from Rep.
- Bees and Why They are Vital to Human Existence
- Be grateful for bees! Eating fresh raspberries this morning I got to wondering about bees. Birds and bees jokes aside, in the past I rarely stopped and thought just how essential bees are to the food chain.
- Movie Review: The Tree of Life
- It seeks - see the title and sequences depicting both creation and an afterlife - to be about nothing less than the entire scope of human existence, and to say that it fails is to miss the point, really.
- Charlotte celebrates its favorite son
- “Whether Bearden himself is physically with us does not impede the lessons his work can teach us about our individual human existence, how we treat one another and how we look at ourselves,” Melberg said.
Suggested Web Resources
- Human existence
- Fresh new scientific ideas about who we are in mind, body and society.
- The Meaning of Life: An exploration of the purpose of human existence
- Is there a preordained purpose to human existence? Why do human beings exist ?
- History of the world - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The growing complexity of human societies necessitated systems of accounting, which led to writing.
- Human Existence
- Human Existence. 14/07/2003: Jour de la Bastille.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Human Existence Topics
Related searchesenglish grammar slang
strait of gibraltar ancient history
dream dictionary apology
list of political parties in india y