A selection of articles related to humanism aspects.
Original articles from our library related to the Humanism Aspects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Humanism Aspects.
- Aspects of Religion: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- Among early Pagans, religion was a fact taken for granted, "requiring no explanation." There was no need to define religion because religion was a part of each persons being. "We have not yet encountered in Egyptian and Babylonian literature a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Views of Deity
- Robin and I leaned against the rock. The moon shone full on the rippling waters of the lake behind us, and the night was redolent with the drums and songs of our people. What a night! As the night enfolded us, we quietly discussed the ritual we had just come...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Hypnosis, volition, and mind control.
- 5.1. Is the hypnotist in control of me? The exact nature of what we experience as 'will' or volition is anage-old philosophical problem that has yet to be resolved by brain scientistsor psychologists. Some aspects of hypnotic responding point out weaknesses...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Mannaz is the fourth rune of the third aett. Its name is the reconstructed Common germanic for “man” in the sense of “human being.” Although it follows closely after Berkano, a very female rune, Ingwaz is Berkano’s polar opposite in terms of matters of gender....
Divination >> Rune Stones
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Humanism Aspects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Humanism Aspects books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE ELEMENTS OF A HUMANISTIC CEREMONY OF DEDICATION
- This paper presents various aspects for a Humanist ceremony of dedica- tion. The purpose here is to identify the assumptions and elements in such a ceremony.
- Teaching humanistic and psychosocial aspects of care
- toward teaching humanistic and psychosoctai aspects of care in internal .
- Issues and Directions for the Future:
- Schools 10 - 20 emphasized the art and the humanistic aspects of patient care.
- Articles 'Pals' A Medical Student Public Service Program
- humanistic aspects of patient care.
Suggested Web Resources
- What aspects of life did humanism influence around the Renaissance
- humanism greatly impacted the ranassiance because humanism in the individual , and the renassiance was rebirth.
- Humanistic Aspects of Technical Communication - Baywood.com
- The technical side concerns the presentation of specialized information in conventional ways.
- Humanistic Psychology
- The present is the most signficant aspect of someone.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.