A selection of articles related to humans.
Original articles from our library related to the Humans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Humans.
- Prometheus - Bringer of Light
- Prometheus is known for stealing the holy fire from Zeus. He was one of the titans, the old gods who lived already at the beginning of time and together with Zeus he had created the humans and taught them to walk upright while Zeus had blown life into them....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Egyptian Temples, part I: A Reflection of Heaven
- Introduction The Egyptian religion can be seen as a system of thought, a means of structuring the world, and of maintaining it so as to make it possible for Creation to persist. It reflected both life on earth among the humans and life on a higher plane among...
Religions >> Egyptian
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Spider: Grandmother of Creation
- At the dawn of summer, in the warmth of springtime, Spider peeks her head out and begins again to spin her tale. Her tale, like her web is spiral, each year bringing greater more elaborate worlds and possibilities into manifestation. Her story, her web is the...
Symbology >> Animals
Humans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Humans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Obesity and Bariatric Surgery Drive Epigenetic Variation of - Cell
- Dec 3, 2015 Please cite this article in press as: Donkin et al., Obesity and Bariatric Surgery Drive Epigenetic Variation of Spermatozoa in Humans, Cell ...
- Induction of Pluripotent Stem Cells from Adult Human Fibroblasts by
- Successful reprogramming of differentiated human somatic cells into a pluripotent state would allow creation of patient- and disease-specific stem cells. We pre.
- Human-caused environmental change: Impacts on plant diversity
- Human-caused environmental changes are creating regional com- binations of ... of fire as a land clearing or management tool, humans have regionally ...
- Humans as the World's Greatest Evolutionary Force
- Humans as the World's Greatest. Evolutionary Force. Stephen R.
- Dinosaurs, Dodos, Humans? - Nick Bostrom's Home Page
- The human species has long experience with hazards such as dangerous animals, hostile tribes and individuals, poisonous foods, automobile accidents, ...
Suggested News Resources
- Humans 2.0: People and AI Will Probably Team Up
- One panelist, Kris Hammond of NarrativeScience, “If there's one place where we can look at human beings and say we are magnificent, it's in the fact that we can understand each other.
- Researchers Probe How Humans Recognise Images Better Than Computers
- What makes computers and a human brain different when it comes to recognising images? The presence of an "atomic" unit of recognition - a minimum amount of information an image must contain for the recognition to occur - in human brain, researchers ...
- Why seal hunting may come back to bite humans
- Pacelle has a new book coming out in April, The Humane Economy, in which he makes the broader point that protecting seals and other creatures is good for both human and animals. Indeed, he expertly demonstrates that industries that are cruel to animals ...
- Reconstructed African Landscape Reveals Life Was Stressful For Early Humans
- By analyzing the location of the unearthed stone tools and human fossils, the researchers were able to hypothesize what kinds of plants were present back then. They mapped out the land using soil samples from one geological bed where the two different ...
- Study: Chopping food, eating meat helped ancient humans evolve
- The scientists calculate that adding meat, especially sliced meat, to the diet allowed early humans to tuck away just as many calories with less jaw action.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesindigo girl
copper extraction electrorefining
de havilland comet comet 4b and 4c