A selection of articles related to humans.
Original articles from our library related to the Humans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Humans.
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Egyptian Temples, part I: A Reflection of Heaven
- Introduction The Egyptian religion can be seen as a system of thought, a means of structuring the world, and of maintaining it so as to make it possible for Creation to persist. It reflected both life on earth among the humans and life on a higher plane among...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Prometheus - Bringer of Light
- Prometheus is known for stealing the holy fire from Zeus. He was one of the titans, the old gods who lived already at the beginning of time and together with Zeus he had created the humans and taught them to walk upright while Zeus had blown life into them....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Case of Ted Owens (The PK Man)
- The principal concern of most readers will be whether the evidence in the Ted Owens case, as presented by Dr. Mishlove, is true beyond a reasonable doubt. Were this case the only case open to investigation it might well be considered beyond the pale of...
>> Psychic Abilities
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Humans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Humans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- IARC classifies Radiofrequency Electromagnetic Fields as possibly
- May 31, 2011 POSSIBLY CARCINOGENIC TO HUMANS.
- Brucellosis in humans and animals
- Brucellosis in humans and animals. World Organisation for Animal Health. Brucellosis in humans and animals.
- Explaining altruistic behavior in humans
- Recent experimental research has revealed forms of human behavior involving interaction among unrelated explaining important forms of altruism in humans.
- Humans and Robots pdf
- National Aeronautics and. Space Administration. Educational Product.
Suggested News Resources
- Study: Sex with Neanderthals likely strengthened human immune system
- Crossbreeding between ancient humans and other hominid species may have played a key role in the development of the modern human immune system.
- NASA head says humans will walk on another planet
- (AP) â€” The head of NASA says he predicts that humans will walk on another planet in his lifetime, and he challenged an assertion from his predecessor who said that human spaceflight will be grounded until President Barack Obama's administration ends.
- First Human Case of West Nile Infection Is Confirmed in North OC
- Courtesy of the SCC Vector Control District Orange County's first known human case of the West Nile Virus for this year was confirmed today in Buena Park.
- Fewer Americans See Climate Change a Threat, Caused by Humans
- Also, the percentage of people who believe climate change results all or in part from human causes is down a full 11 percentage points.
- How humans added fuel to the wildfires of New Mexico
- Fires have been part of the nature of the Gila National Forest for thousands of years. But then we tried to suppress them Smoke from the Wallow Fire fills the sky above New Mexico in June 2011.
Suggested Web Resources
- Becoming Human
- Arizona State University's Institute for Human Origins reviews four million years of human evolution in an interactive documentary.
- Humans | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- Humans's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- Humans by Mike Mills
- photo: Todd Cole.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
mifepristone chemical description
dream interpretation cymbals
scythia the genetic argument
meaning of dreams about jupiter