A selection of articles related to humming breath.
Original articles from our library related to the Humming Breath. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Humming Breath.
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Can You Bhoga All Night Long? An Introduction to Tantra, East and West
- When you hear the word Tantra, what images come to mind? Turbans and Sitar music? Mind-blowing sex? Most people in the Western world have heard the word Tantra, but few know anything in detail about what it means. The situation in India isn't much different....
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Everyday Air
- We breathe it in every day. It surrounds us, fills us, yet often we don't even notice it: Air. Of all the elements, Air is perhaps the most illusive. It can be the most difficult to describe, but can also be one of the most vibrant. Air brings us the light...
The Elements >> Air
- Stimulate Your Own Immune System
- Can you stimulate your own immune system? I work with people that are faced with life challenging illnesses such as cancer, AIDS, leukemia PNH, etc. It's very interesting how some people can fight these illnesses in spite of a bleak picture that the...
>> Body Mysteries
- Healing with Reiki
- "Happiness is a sort of action" Aristotle A Reiki healing is a great example of letting everything be as it is, of doing by not doing but just simply being there, of going with the flow. One of the truths of Reiki namely is, that the healee - not...
Body Mysteries >> Reiki
- Working With Chakras
- The Major Chakras The major chakras are situated at: MASTER: Base chakra (base of spine, between anus and genitals) Spleen chakra (slightly below the belly button) Solar Plexus chakra (1 hand-span above the belly button) MASTER: Heart chakra (center of the...
Body Mysteries >> Chakras
Humming Breath is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Humming Breath books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- '10 Cloverfield Lane' – What Did You Think?
- You know when you're watching a movie, and a specific scene comes along that brings you to the edge of your seat, as you tighten your body up and hold your breath, wondering what will happen next?
- 2016 Porsche 911 R Review
- The engine springs to life with a growl, takes a deep breath to 1,500 rpm, then emits a long, pearly snarl before settling in at a restless idle.
- In Kim Savage's 'After The Woods' Bonus Content, Anti-Hero Gets To Tell Her
- The humming old Coleman lamp lights the space well enough. The candle is just for effect, in honor of Mischief Night, the Feast of the Dead, All Hallow's Eve. ....
- Field & Social: Gorgeous greens for downtown's lunchtime crowd
- Injecting a breath of fresh air–or, better yet, bowlfuls of fresh food–into the busy Vancouver downtown core, Field & Social's elevated salad-centric lunch concept is up and running, with great success so far. With lines out ...
- Reef frontman says he is ready to rock Exeter
- If you haven't figured out where to Place Your Hands then it's firmly up in the air when Reef make a welcomed return back to Exeter.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.