A selection of articles related to humor.
Original articles from our library related to the Humor. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Humor.
- Humor: Major Arcana Road Jokes...
- How did the Fool cross the road? Walking softly and carrying a big stick. Why did the Fool cross the road? To get that yappy little dog off his heels. Why did the Magician cross the road? To manifest his desires into reality. How did the Magician cross the...
Divination >> Tarot Cards
- Sun Fire Laughing
- At the center of every creation Fire dances, laughing, conjuring, holding the chill of the void at bay. Like both the charmer and the snake, he warms the Earth to jump from its slumber, calling all life to stand and reach for him in the heavens, calling all...
The Elements >> Fire
- 15 - The Devil
- In fact this card represents Pan, the very old Nature-God of merriment, sensuality, fertility and life-force. Pan has the appearance of a half-man, half-goat. The goat is related to Capricorn and Saturn. Capricorn is persistent, tenacious, structured and will...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Chinese Zodiac Signs: An Overview
- Chinese zodiac presented the character of persons born under each sign in twelve consecutive years. Each year are represented by the twelve animals, as follows
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Milky yellow, peach, green, white or clear crystals. Soft. Red/Pink: Receptive. Element: Water. Powers: Doubles the power (all calcites doubles the power) of any energy directed to it. Also directs energy to specific points. Fosters spirituality, creates...
Earth Mysteries >> Stones, Minerals & Metals
- Beth Moore
- Beth Moore, founder and pastor of internationally known Living Proof Ministries, was born Wanda Elizabeth Green on June 16, 1957 in an army base at Green Bay, Wisconsin. Beth is the fourth of five children and was raised in Arkadelphia.
>> Modern Science
Humor is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Humor books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Homer's Humor: Laughter in The Iliad
- The very subject of humor in Homer's Iliad might seem to be a bad joke.
- Application for a Night out with the Boys
- APPLICATION FOR A NIGHT OUT WITH THE BOYS.
- Humor Improves Communication
- [Adapted from P. McGhee, Health, Healing and the Amuse System: Humor as this impeded their work.
Suggested News Resources
- Finding the humor in life
- By Yovanna Bieberich Life these days can feel overwhelming, with all of its troubles, challenges and hardships, but Bill Cosby offers this sanity-keeping advice: “If you can find humor in anything — even poverty — you can survive it.
- Decadent, dark humor in 'Lights Out in Wonderland'
- By Jan Stuart When Adolf Hitler conceived Berlin's Tempelhof Airport as a monumental gateway to his planned capital of Germania, he could not have envisioned that seven decades later it could be reinvented as Orgy Central for the impossibly rich.
- Former Austin DJ's wit, humor remain through new cancer battle
- By Brenda Bell February 2002: In a room full of people in love with the sound of their own voices, Joe Gracey's silence turned heads.
- Flanagan brought humor, smarts to ballpark
- By Peter Gammons | MLB.com Columnist | Archive 08/25/11 9:55 AM ET The night before, the Angels had stolen a bunch of bases against the Orioles, so Earl Weaver ordered the pitchers to report to The Big A by 2:30 the next afternoon.
- 'Dragon Fantasy' Review – A Retro RPG with a Sense of Humor
- The core of its humor lies in its usage of goofy language to describe fights, and while you'll run into equally outrageous dialogue in each of the towns, you'll find the enemies are where the real charm is.
Suggested Web Resources
- Humour - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Humour or humor (see spelling differences) is the tendency of particular cognitive experiences to provoke laughter and provide amusement.
- Funny Pictures Jokes and Fun Pages
- funny pictures, jokes, fun pages and hilarious humor at Humorsphere.
- The Onion - America's Finest News Source
- 1 day ago The Onion, America's Finest News Source, is an award-winning publication covering world, national, and * local issues.
- Philosophical humor
- Philosophical humor. Compiled by David Chalmers. Some bits and pieces I've come across.