Humoral Medicine Of The Ancient Greeks
A selection of articles related to humoral medicine of the ancient greeks.
Original articles from our library related to the Humoral Medicine Of The Ancient Greeks. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Humoral Medicine Of The Ancient Greeks.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Humoral Medicine Of The Ancient Greeks is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Humoral Medicine Of The Ancient Greeks books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 5 Bizarre Historical Beliefs About Diets
- The ancient Greeks had an excellent explanation for the fact that you gain weight primarily on your stomach or thighs or wherever: it all depended on your balance of humors. Humoral theory was the cornerstone of a lot of Greek medicine, even though it ...
- Lyme Disease is Spreading, and It's People's Fault
- Every year, somewhere between 30,000 and 300,000 people in the United States contract Lyme disease from the prick of a tiny bloodsucking bug. In Europe, the World Health Organization estimates that each year 85,000 people contract the disease. And in ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Humoral Medicine Of The Ancient Greeks Topics
Related searchesanalgesic paracetamol and nsaids
la nuit amricaine
neutral grain spirit