A selection of articles related to humoral medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Humoral Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Humoral Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- Homeopathy - what's that?
- Homeopathy is a daring natural treatment, taking the view that true healing implies healing on all levels of existence by addressing and reinforcing the life force. In homeopathy healing means becoming free from anything that blocks inner peace, balance and...
Body Mysteries >> Homeopathy
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Humoral Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Humoral Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Carnal Conversations in Antony and Cleopatra
- When we discuss humoral theory, we usually focus on four fluids and their influence on temperaments: blood (associated with a sanguine temperament), black bile (melancholic), yellow bile (choleric), and phlegm (phlegmatic).
- Earlier infantile immune maturation is related to higher DTP vaccine responses
- Advantages, however, is that our study is prospective in nature and that multivariate factor analysis was employed to investigate the longitudinal maturation/activation progress of the infantile adaptive immune system in relation to humoral DTP vaccine ...
- Emerging role of the brain in the homeostatic regulation of energy and glucose
- Correspondence: Professor M-S Kim, Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, Appetite Regulation Laboratory, Asan Institute for Life Sciences, Asan Medical Center, University of Ulsan College of Medicine, 88 Olympic-ro 43-gil, Songpa-gu, Seoul 138-736, ...
- Current status and recent advances of next generation sequencing techniques in
- The TCR is critical for peptide/major histocompatibility (pMHC) recognition, and B-cell receptors (BCRs) are necessary to bind diverse antigens and produce an effective humoral immune response.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Humoral Medicine Topics
Related searchesbattleship turrets and rifled guns
pacific ocean geology
diagnosis in ayurveda
economy of north korea imports
fish-belly flap gates