A selection of articles related to humoral medicine.
Original articles from our library related to the Humoral Medicine. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Humoral Medicine.
- Herbs of Folklore and Modern Medicine: White Willow, Aloe Vera, and Garlic
- Many of the medicinal herbs we use today have been studied by modern science for application in today’s medical field. These studies have shown that our ancestral folk uses of these herbs were very much correct in their applications. Here we will explore...
Earth Mysteries >> Herbalism
- History of Egyptian Medicine and Philosophy
- When medical knowledge past is considered, lack of aseptic technique, pain-killing drugs and antibiotics are an accepted part of our modern legend of these ancient healing practices. You will find that none of this is true when it comes to Ancient Egypt....
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is Shamanic Healing?
- “Shamans heals themselves. By working through their pain, they learn to help others." -Wounded Healin' "But the primitive magician, the medicine man, or the shaman is not only a sick man; he is, above all, a sick man who has been cured, who has...
Religions >> Native American, Shamanism
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 2
- Now the point of any study of how much we share in our search for the Deity must be in what shared behaviors should we expect? For the purposes of the community of A Mystical Grove, this must be in how we revere and cherish Nature in all its manifold...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Humoral Medicine is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Humoral Medicine books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- A short guide to humoral medicine
- the 19th century was known as 'humoral medicine'.
- Bush Medicine of Food
- Sep 6, 2005 Balancing the System: Humoral Medicine and Food in the. Commonwealth of Dominica. Marsha B.
- Medicine before 1800: Changing Conceptions of the Body, Disease
- outline the features of traditional humoral medicine and compare them to alternative theories emerging in the period.
Suggested News Resources
- Flowers to Pharmacy
- Doctors practiced “humoral medicine,” an ancient idea that health comes from a balance of the body's four humors–phlegm, blood, yellow bile and black bile.
Suggested Web Resources
- Humorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- plays, where types were based on their humoral complexion. the foundation of mainstream Western medicine well into the 1800s.
- Humoral definition - Medical Dictionary definitions of popular
- Apr 27, 2011 Humoral: Pertaining to elements in the blood or other body fluids. In medicine, humor refers to a fluid (or semifluid) substance.
- Greek Medicine: HUMORAL PATHOLOGY
- HUMORAL PATHOLOGY.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Humoral Medicine Topics
Related searchesenglish people language
hindu terms s
new deal other initiatives