A selection of articles related to humulus.
Original articles from our library related to the Humulus. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Humulus.
- Hops: Correspondences
- Humulus lupulus Folk Names: Beer Flower, Flores de Cerveza Gender: Masculine Planet: Mars Element: Air Deity: Power: Healing, Sleep...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary H
Humulus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Humulus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Volume 7-6
- Humulus lupus. Description. Humulus lupus (hops) is a climbing perennial vine that vigor- ously grows 20-35 feet each year.
- Humulus lupulus L.
- Etymology: Humulus is a Latin name of uncertain origin, it may have come from the Low. German word “humela” for hop; lupulus literally means a "small wolf.
- Humulus scandens
- Invasive Plants of Asian Origin Established in the US and Their Natural Enemies — 85. Introduction.
- JAPANESE HOPS Humulus japonicus
- Humulus japonicus. New Invasive Plants of the Midwest Fact Sheet. Description: Japanese hops is a herbaceous annual vine that twines counter-clockwise.
- HUMULUS LUPULUS
- Humulus. Cannabis. Lupulus.
Suggested News Resources
- Beer makers get focused, one variety of hops at a time
- Like grapes, the resinous flowers of Humulus lupulus are agricultural products that come in distinctive varieties, each with its own flavors and aromas. Instead of syrah and cabernet, the beer world has Simcoe and Cascade.
- Deep Thoughts
- Here's the real deal on the common hop (Humulus lupulus) from the International Substance Use Library (DrugText.
- Woman hopping to the challenge
- Gowan was introduced to the crop with the odd name -- hops is short for humulus lupulus -- through Brian Hunt, Manitoba Agriculture crop specialist, who began experimenting with growing the crop in 2008.
- Roll away puffiness
- By incorporating ingredients with soothing properties, like Amentoflavone and Humulus Lupulus Extract, the skin around the eye area is calmed.
- Entspannte Rhythmen im Zaubergarten
- Mit Einbruch der Dunkelheit erwacht das auf einer Anhöhe zwischen Scheyern und Vieth gelegene Humulus Lupulus Doldensound Open Air zu neuem Leben.
Suggested Web Resources
- Humulus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Humulus, Hop, is a small genus of flowering plants native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere. The female flowers (often called "cones") of H.
- Humulus lupulus
- Jan 7, 1998 Information on the hop, its uses, chemistry, description, ecology, cultivation and harvesting.
- PLANTS Profile for Humulus lupulus var. lupuloides (common hop
- A PLANTS profile of Humulus lupulus var. lupuloides (common hop) from the USDA PLANTS database.
- NCGR-Corvallis Humulus Genetic Resources
- Hops (Humulus lupulus L.) are commercially important as an essential flavoring in beer.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary splinter
path of the sages
hydatidiform mole types