Hun Nal Ye
- Hun-nal-ye: Hypothetical hieroglyphic reading of the name of the Classic Maya maize and Amaite Ku; family name; probably not meaning 'food', but 'powerful'.
- Iconography is the language of images and signs rather than the
- named as Hunaph and Xbalanqu in a 16th century Quiche document, the Popol Vuh, but . Hero Twins, in this painting, named Hun Nal Ye.
- Birding Trip Report - Guatemala, May 2009
- Reserve, Biotopo del Quetzal), foothills (Hun.
- . Texas Notes on Precolumbian Art, Writing, and Culture
- perﬁx is T84, the alternative nal discussed above and that the main sign is the T512 substitute for ye.
- Parque Ecológico Hun Nal Ye
- Parque Ecológico Hun Nal Ye. Parque Ecológico Hun Nal Ye | Acerca de Nosotros | Revisar Correo Alta Verapaz, Guatemala, C.A.
- Hun Nal Ye: birding hotspot in Guatemala.
- Birding at Hun Nal Ye Reserve. Hun Nal Ye opened its doors to visitors in 2007.
Hun Nal Ye is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hun Nal Ye books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hun Nal Ye Topics
Related searchesdyaus pita
vagina dentata anti-rape condom
apocalypse now synopsis
booths multiplication algorithm