Hunain Ibn Ishaq
A selection of articles related to hunain ibn ishaq.
Original articles from our library related to the Hunain Ibn Ishaq. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hunain Ibn Ishaq.
- People of the Book: Fighting the Holy War
- At the heart of most of the world's great religions, there is a sacred text. This is usually a compilation of the words of the enlightened founder of the path or the interpretations of the life and teachings of this founder. Within this text is contained the...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Hunain Ibn Ishaq is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hunain Ibn Ishaq books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hunayn ibn - International Society for the History of Islamic Medicine
- Abu Zayd Hunayn bin Ishaq al Ibadi ranks as the finest medical and scientific mind of the early. Abassid era. Born in 809 to an apothecary in Al.
- Ḥūnayn Ibn Isḥāq Al-'Ibādī
- Ḥunayn Ibn Isḥāq Al-'Ibādī a Physician and a “Translator Par Excellence” ..
- Hunayn ibn Ishaq the truth religion
- Hunayn ibn Ishaq, On how to discern the truth of religion (2009). Hunayn ibn Ishāq, On How to Discern the Truth of Religion. [Translated by Stephen J.
- THE LAMENTS OF THE PHILOSOPHERS OVER ALEXANDER IN
- liefermg des Muhammed ibn 'Aft al AnsarJ (Leipzig, 1921); also M. Plessner,.
- History of Islamic Science
- the West: Jabir ibn Haiyan, al-Kindi, al-Khwarizmi, al-Fargani, al-Razi, Thabit ibn.
Suggested News Resources
- History of Medicine in the Islamic Civilization
- The eye according to Hunain ibn Ishaq. From a manuscript dated circa 1200. As early as the 10 th century, Muslim physicians were treating eye diseases and even performing cataract surgery.
Suggested Web Resources
- HUNAYN IBN ISHAQ
- HUNAYN IBN ISHAQ AL-'IBADI.
- New Light on Hunain Ibn Ishâq and His Period
- celebrated Arabic physician and translator HUNAIN IBN ISHAQ, (809-. 877 A. D.
- Hunayn biography
- Hunayn ibn Ishaq is most famous as a translator. He was not a mathematician but trained in medicine and made his original contributions to the subject.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesfictional religions
the court jester
bsa bantam d7
simon templar comic strip