A selection of articles related to hunds rule.
Original articles from our library related to the Hunds Rule. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hunds Rule.
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- The Pagan Roots of Democracy
- I stepped into the voting booth with civic pride and religious inspiration. The pastors urged the congregation to renew America and vote for a good Christian man, Ronald Reagan. I voted a straight Republican ticket. Those godless Democrats were no better than...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Wicca: It's Traditions and Concepts
- What is Wicca? | Wiccan Traditions | Wiccan Concepts What is Wicca? 'An it Harm None, Do what Thou Will' shall be the whole of the law. It's the rede that most Wiccan witches around the world bind themselves to. What exactly is Wicca? It's a religion based on...
Religions >> Paganism & Wicca
- The Thinking Rede
- It would be much easier if the Rede acted like a giant Magic Eight Ball. Ask it a question, shake the ball, and wait for "yes," "no," or "absolutely!" to float to the top of the murkey window. Unfortunately, the deceivingly...
Paganism & Wicca >> The Wiccan Rede
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Hebrews, Chapter 13
- Chapter 13 13:1 Let brotherly love continue. 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. 13:3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also...
New Testament >> To the Hebrews
Hunds Rule is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hunds Rule books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Our education is world-class
- For instance, does A-Levels Chemistry require knowledge about phase equilibria? What about the Aufbau principle, Hund's rule or the Pauli exclusion principle? In Physics, does the A-Levels syllabus mention Bohr's postulates?
- Currency War: US Hedge Funds Mount New Attacks on China's Yuan
- Since August, China has been imposing various rules to stabilize the exchange rate and stem the outflows, including a 20% reserve requirement applied to onshore yuan-derivative trades. That move makes it more expensive for funds to keep shorting the ...