- Hurricane definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation. Look it up now!
- Ilse Wegner Introduction to the Hurrian Language Forward: Among
- Among the numerous languages of ancient near east, Hurrian is an a) The time span: written that is demonstrably Hurrian comes from 2230 B.
- Hurrian Hymn − The Oldest Written Song − NAF
- Hurrian Hymn − The Oldest Written Song − NAF. Interpreted by Richard Dumbrill. Arranged by Clint Goss.
- HURRO-URARTIAN BORROWINGS IN OLD ARMENIAN
- Hurrian and Urartian speakers, a search for Luwian,.
- THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO MOOD AND MODALITY IN
- Dec 3, 2010 1.2 The Hurrians and Hurrian Language Source Material........................................ 3 2.
- A New Persian Empire is Rising with US Help
- and half of Syria in the Third Millennium BC with a riverine light-infantry force of just one brigade (5000 men), even though faced with hostile Gutian, Elamite and Hurrian hill tribes to the East and marauding Amorite desert tribes to the West.
- Hurrians - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Hurrians cuneiform Ḫu-ur-ri
Hurrian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hurrian books and related discussion.