- This is the oldest song in the world
- Within them there were musical notations dating from 1,400 BC. Most of them were too damaged to be recomposed, but one particular song was so well preserved that it could be played. Here's the same song (known as Hurrian Hymn No.
- What does the oldest human music in the world sound like?
- Here's the same song (known as Hurrian Hymn No. 6) performed with a solo lyre and a more interpretive style by Michael Levy. Any piece of music can sound different depending on who performs it and what instrument they use.
- The Mythical Lamassu: Impressive Symbols for Mesopotamian Protection
- Lamassu are human-headed, eagle-winged, bulls or lions that once protected cities in Mesopotamia.
- The oldest song in the world: Listen to the sounds of ancient Syria
- The 3,400 year old song is a hymn composed of cuneiform signs in the ancient Hurrian language. The compositions, probably played on lyres, were dedicated to Nikkal, a goddess worshipped as the safe-keeper of orchards and gardens. Experts have been ...
- Hurricane Dolores Rapidly Intensifies to Category 4, Then Weakens; Moisture
- Hurricane Dolores was an Eastern Pacific tropical cyclone that brought peripheral effects to the U.S. and Mexico despite never making landfall during its weeklong journey.
Hurrian is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hurrian books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
dream dictionary tobacco
spitz list of spitz-type dog breeds
list of fast-food restaurants
intergender tag team match
nineteen eighty-four futurology