A selection of articles related to hurricane hortense.
Original articles from our library related to the Hurricane Hortense. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hurricane Hortense.
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Hurricane Hortense is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hurricane Hortense books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- First Ward Meeting: Coptic Church Project, Historic Preservation, and Parking
- Montclair First Ward Councilor William Hurlock's 14th community meeting on February 3 was sparsely attended due to bad weather, but there was spirited discussion on a number of issues. Expansion of Church at Cedar Grove/Montclair Border. The biggest ...
- Kissinger diaries: what he truly thought about Vietnam
- Flying in a jet because the Beechcraft he was due to take had crashed, he narrowly avoided death—“by about three feet”—as hurricane-force winds swept in off the sea.
- Karabakh's soccer refugees take on Europe
- The misery list went (and goes) on and on — a constant Hurricane Katrina, as it were: 30,000 dead, four or five that number wounded and a million refugees, or IDPs (Internally Displaced People), including all the members of the Qarabağ-Ağdam Football ...
- Pedestrian Struck At Watchung and No. Fullerton Aves., Montclair
- A 62-year-old female pedestrian was struck near the intersection of Watchung and North Fullerton Avenues yesterday, reports Montclair Times. Sgt. James Milano of the Montclair Police Department said the driver stayed on the scene, and that the victim ...
- Montclair Historical Society offers $500 Hortense Tate Scholarship
- This scholarship is awarded in memory of Hortense Ridley Tate. From 1921 and throughout the 20th century, Mrs. Tate was a motivational staff figure at the Glenridge Avenue YWCA (which occupied the Crane House from 1920-1965) who inspired countless ...