A selection of articles related to hurricane hugo.
Original articles from our library related to the Hurricane Hugo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hurricane Hugo.
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Hurricane Hugo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hurricane Hugo books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Some Initial Effects of Hurricane Hugo on Endangered and Endemic
- IY&yne J. ArenaIt. HURRICANE HUGO, A CATEGORY 4 hurricane with sustained winds of.
- DISTURBANCE EFFECTS OF HURRICANE HUGO ON A PRISTINE
- Despite its intensity and landfall at high tide, Hurricane Hugo (22 Sept.
Suggested News Resources
- Help set a world record at Hurricane Hugo Festival
- DAVIDSON – Organizers of the 21st annual Hurricane Hugo Flying Objects Festival, taking place at Davidson College Sept. 2 to 4, will attempt to break the world record for most people using a paddleball at one time in one place.
- At Least We Won't Have Deadly Flying Fruit.
- "Hurricane Hugo and George were much worse than this one," said Margarita Torres, 60, from Carolina, a suburb of San Juan. "Irene was mostly heavy rain. Hugo was a lot of wind.
- Red Bull Notes: Auvray knows hurricanes, six callups, intriguing guest
- The 28-year-old midfielder grew up in Guadeloupe, and vividly recalls the destruction Hurricane Hugo wrecked on the Caribbean back in Sept. 1989. “You cannot laugh at (a hurricane),'' said Auvray.
- 'Amazing, terrifying': Residents recall Hugo
- Though Irene is expected to barely miss the area, the reports of Irene bring back memories of mid-September 1989 when Hurricane Hugo ripped through southern West Virginia and Southwest Virginia.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hurricane Hugo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hurricane Hugo was a destructive Category 5 hurricane which struck the Caribbean islands of Guadeloupe, Montserrat, St.
- Remembering Hugo | The Post and Courier
- 1 day ago Hurricane Hugo slammed into Charleston and the Lowcountry on Sept. 21-22, 1989.
- Hurricane Hugo - September 1989
- Hurricane Hugo - September 17-24, 1989.
- Hurricane Hugo 1989 TWC - YouTube
- Jul 2, 2007 Hurricane Hugo an hour before it made landfall just north of Charleston, SC in September 1989.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hurricane Hugo Topics
Related searchesamber lynn biography
dream dictionary vitamin
tony blair second term 2001 to 2005
geography of syria coastal plain
meaning of dreams about november
dream dictionary leprosy