A selection of articles related to hurricane hugo.
Original articles from our library related to the Hurricane Hugo. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hurricane Hugo.
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Trance-formation (The Cosmic Tao of the Sexes)
- The purest outpouring of love between the sexes, is as a miniature super-nova of ecstatic union. Reciprocating pleasure becomes the engine that feeds the fires of passion. Passion becomes dynamic fuel for love. It is an engine that runs with the force of a...
Body Mysteries >> Yoga
- Description of the Bach Remedies
- Bach Flower Remedies 1. AGRIMONY (Agrimonia eupatoria) - problems hidden behind light-heartedness - This is the "Keep-smiling!" - remedy: it is for people who hide their fears, grief and worries under a mask of cheerfulness, friendliness and humor....
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Hurricane Hugo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hurricane Hugo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Tenacious Topper's blog: Super Storm of 1993
- The storm had a lower central pressure than hurricane Hugo ! Our weather watchers to the west that received all snow were buries under 40” ! Snow fell from Alabama to Maine.
- 'My body was slowly killing my baby': Mother of a stillborn reflects on her
- The remains of Hurricane Hugo swept over Pennsylvania that late September evening, the winds tossing the tree limbs about, shaking summer's last green leaves from the branches. The earth was heaving and sighing with us. A week went by.
- St Patrick's Day? It must be Montserrat
- The studio was destroyed by Hurricane Hugo in 1989. The region was to suffer further.
- PICTURES: A photographer was in George Martin's abandoned AIR studio the week
- Ten years later, it was destroyed by Hurricane Hugo. And in 1995 – and again in 1997 – the studio was buried by ash and mud when Monserrat's Soufrière Hills volcano woke up. The Beatles with producer George Martin.
- St. Croix Chamber of Commerce annual awards
- Neighborhood Pharmacy owner Dr. Kisha Christian, left, accepts the award for the 2015 Small Business of the Year from St. Croix Chamber of Commerce President Kimberly McCollum.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.