A selection of articles related to hurricanes.
Original articles from our library related to the Hurricanes. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hurricanes.
- My Experiences with the PK Man
- My experience with Ted Owens started in 1979, when Owens contacted me at the Enquirer . He portrayed himself as "PK Man" and said he could predict events and control the world's weather. Owens claims were met with skepticism by both myself and my...
>> Psychic Abilities
- Calabrese, Adrian
- Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D. Adrian Calabrese, Ph.D., Msc. D., C.H., holds a doctorate in Psychical Research, another in Metaphysics, and is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. A psychic, channel, medium, holistic practitioner, inspirational speaker and minister,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Hurricanes is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hurricanes books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Hurricane Basics
- Includes how hurricanes are observed, their life cycle, and their internal structure.
- age, 10 tropical storms (of which six become hurricanes) develop over the.
- Hurricane WARNING: A hurricane is expected in the warning area within 24 Hurricane WATCH: A hurricane is possible in the watch area within 36 hours.
- FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY. ARE YOU READY? 33.
Suggested News Resources
- Nature's extremes worse than usual in US this year
- While the hurricanes and tornado outbreaks do not seem to have any clear climate change connection, the heat wave and drought do, said NASA climate scientist Gavin Schmidt.
- Tropical Storm Lee Weakens, Remains a Threat
- It is expected to regain hurricane strength as it moves farther out to sea. September is normally the peak of the hurricane season.
- Poor planning for Hurricane Irene
- The much-ballyhooed “improvements” the company made in anticipation of Hurricane Irene — calling in outside help in advance and increasing the number of customer service staff — are just plain common sense, not above and beyond.
- Maryland not underestimating Hurricanes
- This mindset might be the Terrapins' best defense as they prepare to face the depleted Hurricanes on Monday night at Byrd Stadium. If there's any team Maryland won't underestimate, it's Miami.
- Irene? You're kidding me!
- But she wasn't so peaceful this time around, as Hurricane Irene proved herself one of the most costly and destructive hurricanes in US history.
Suggested Web Resources
- National Hurricane Center
- Complete information on Hurricanes and Tropical Storms, including all advisories , watches and warnings.
- HowStuffWorks "How Hurricanes Work"
- Hurricanes wreak havoc when they make landfall. Learn about hurricanes and why people dread the coming of these powerful storms every year.
- Hurricane Trackers and Hurricane Information - weather.com
- Hurricane tracker and tropical storm information, updates and alerts with projected paths, maps, and hurricane video from weather.com.
- Hurricanes - Weather Wiz Kids weather information for kids
- Contains what a hurricane needs to form, stages of a hurricane, and safety tips.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesbaby face finlayson