A selection of articles related to husband.
Original articles from our library related to the Husband. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Husband.
- Harding, Deborah
- Deborah Harding began gardening alongside her parents when she was just able to walk. She lives in Ohio with her husband and two daughters. She writes articles on herbal concerns for magazines and web-zines, and gives lectures and workshops on growing herbs...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. 7:2 Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. 7:3 Let the husband render unto the...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 30
- Chapter 30 30:1 And Moses spake unto the heads of the tribes concerning the children of Israel, saying, This is the thing which the LORD hath commanded. 30:2 If a man vow a vow unto the LORD, or swear an oath to bind his soul with a bond; he shall not break...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Numbers, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 5:2 Command the children of Israel, that they put out of the camp every leper, and every one that hath an issue, and whosoever is defiled by the dead: 5:3 Both male and female shall ye put out, without the...
Old Testament >> Numbers
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Know ye not, brethren, (for I speak to them that know the law,) how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth? 7:2 For the woman which hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband so long as he liveth; but if the husband...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
- Isis and her son Horus
- We are now in the sign of Cancer, which has quite a few things to do with the concept of the Mother. But to be sure, without the child there is no mother, so the story is just as much about the relationship between the two. In our lives, there is probably no...
Deities & Heros >> Egyptian
Husband is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Husband books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- An Ideal Husband
- An Ideal Husband by Oscar Wilde is a publication of the Pennsylvania State University. This Portable.
- 30-Day Husband Encouragement Challenge for Wives
- "The heart of her husband safely trusts her; so he will have no lack of gain.
- AN IDEAL HUSBAND
- son been here? AN IDEAL HUSBAND I-2 . clever husband, Lady Chiltern.
- The Muslim Woman And Her Husband
- husband. Her parents have no right to force her to marry someone she dislikes.
- A week after cradling her slain husband in her lap in Dallas
- the notion that her husband be Kennedy gave soon after her husband's death, she jumps back devotion, admiration and love for her slain husband.
Suggested News Resources
- Rebecca Parrett's Husband to Plead Guilty to Helping Her Flee
- By David Voreacos - Sat Aug 27 04:01:01 GMT 2011 The husband of Rebecca Parrett, a former National Century Financial Enterprises Inc. executive who hid in Mexico after her US conviction in a $2.
- Husband charged in Santa Monica grocery clerk's slaying
- The estranged husband of a Santa Monica Albertson's clerk faces homicide charges for allegedly stabbing the woman more than 20 times.
- Husband a person of interest in suburban woman's death
- Police say the woman's husband is a person of interest in the case. He is in the hospital after being shot by police in Lockport. Forty-year-old Jennifer Gustafson was found dead Thursday in her home in the 5700-block of Barr Court in Hanover Park.
- Wife of Okla. doctor who killed son sues relatives
- Mary Wolf is suing her husband, Stephen Paul Wolf; his brother; his brother's wife; his stepfather; his employer; and a psychiatrist.
- Military widows bond, heal
- GIRDWOOD, Alaska – Jennifer Tullis still keeps her husband's camouflage uniform in the closet, all starched, ironed and folded, even though he died 12 years ago.
Suggested Web Resources
- Husband - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- A husband is the male participant in a marriage.
- Husband | Define Husband at Dictionary.com
- noun. 1. a married man, especially when considered in relation to his wife.
- 9 Signs Your Husband Is GAY, According To ChristWire.org (PHOTOS)
- Aug 19, 2010 This week, ChristWire.org published "Is My Husband GAY?," an article listing 15 tell-tale signs that your man is secretly homosexual.
- Husband - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a male partner in a marriage. 2. British : manager, steward.
- HUSBAND POEMS
- Read poems on husband. Best husband poems. poem about husbands.
dungeness acoustic mirrors
michael talbot early death
tyr tyr in the edda