A selection of articles related to husbands.
Original articles from our library related to the Husbands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Husbands.
- King James Bible: Ephesians, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; 5:2 And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. 5:3 But fornication, and all uncleanness, or...
New Testament >> Ephesians
- King James Bible: Colossians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. 3:2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God....
New Testament >> Colossians
- King James Bible: II Titus, Chapter 2
- Chapter 2 2:1 But speak thou the things which become sound doctrine: 2:2 That the aged men be sober, grave, temperate, sound in faith, in charity, in patience. 2:3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers,...
New Testament >> Titus
- King James Bible: I Peter, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives; 3:2 While they behold your chaste conversation coupled with fear. 3:3 Whose...
New Testament >> I Peter
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy. 14:2 For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto men, but unto God: for no man understandeth him; howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries....
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: I Timothy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 This is a true saying, If a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work. 3:2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach; 3:3 Not given to wine,...
New Testament >> I Timothy
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
Husbands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Husbands books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Black Widow's ex-lawyer says she wanted to control, not kill husbands
- Shepard poisoned one husband and killed another, so the Crown is making an application for a protective peace bond under 810.2 of the Criminal Code, allowing for monitoring of her when she's released. She would also have a curfew, a ban from obtaining ...
- Mike Pound: Veteran husbands understand marriage communication
- In the veteran husband guidebook, it clearly states that if important information isn't passed along by a spouse when a request is made, the fault clearly rests with the spouse making the request. Hey, I didn't make the rules.
- What must women do when their husbands confess to porn addiction? XXX Church
- It feels like a huge betrayal for a wife when her husband confesses to looking at porn.
- Husbands, Wives, Finances
- But the way husbands and wives handle their finances needs to change. Financial planner Valerie Adelman says that even though the wife tend to be the spouse who pays the bills and manages the household budget, she usually isn't included when it comes ...