Hutt River Province Principality
A selection of articles related to hutt river province principality.
Original articles from our library related to the Hutt River Province Principality. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hutt River Province Principality.
- The Concept of Sarasvati
- In my young age, on every occasion of the Sarasvati-Puja, I used to wonder how the goddess Sarasvati came to be associated with learning. There is no story of her birth as in case of Lakshmi and Parvati, for example. Therefore, the period of her appearing as...
Deities & Heros >> Indic
- King James Bible: Exodus, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 And the LORD said unto Moses, See, I have made thee a god to Pharaoh: and Aaron thy brother shall be thy prophet. 7:2 Thou shalt speak all that I command thee: and Aaron thy brother shall speak unto Pharaoh, that he send the children of Israel...
Old Testament >> Exodus
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 41
- Chapter 41 41:1 And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river. 41:2 And, behold, there came up out of the river seven well favoured kine and fatfleshed; and they fed in a meadow. 41:3 And, behold,...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 Then we turned, and went up the way to Bashan: and Og the king of Bashan came out against us, he and all his people, to battle at Edrei. 3:2 And the LORD said unto me, Fear him not: for I will deliver him, and all his people, and his land, into...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
Hutt River Province Principality is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hutt River Province Principality books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Hutt River Principality: Monarch of Australia's oldest micro-nation considers
- The oldest micro-nation in Australia may soon enter a new era, as its 90-year-old monarch contemplates retirement.
- Yeah, I'm totally a prince: Eight micronations open to visitors
- Principality of Hutt River, Australia. A farmer in Western Australia founded this micronation in 1970 after a dispute over wheat quotas, and since then he has designed his own flag, stamps and coins. “Visitors can usually meet Prince Leonard ...
- Prince of the Outback
- The Principality of Hutt River sits on 75 square kilometers of land five hours north of Perth in Western Australia. Its stark landscape is not unlike a stretch of Nebraska farmland, except for the occasional stray ....
- Hutt River principality princess dies peacefully
- While July 7, 2013 may have been an ordinary day for most Western Australians, it was the day a micro-nation lost a princess.
- Shirley Casley
- Having studied the Treason Act of 1495, he had concluded that it was illegal to hinder a de facto prince; he had therefore declared himself Prince of what he called “Hutt River Province” (after the river that ran through his property).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Hutt River Province Principality Topics
Related searchesdreams meaning of dream about hair
lublin famous people