A selection of articles related to hyades.
Original articles from our library related to the Hyades. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hyades.
- The Hyades
- Daughters of Atlas and Pleione, their number varies in the telling of the tale, usually it is five or seven. They are said to have been transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars upon their collective suicide in despair over the demise of their brother...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Pleiades
- The daughters of Atlas and Pleione. Transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars to evade capture by the Huntsman Orion, or, in a differing tradition, because of the despair they felt when their father was condemned to bear eternally aloft the Earth:...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Hyades is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyades books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Distance to the Hyades Star Cluster
- The nearest open cluster to us, the Hyades has been extremely important to us in our studies At 40-50 parsecs, the Hyades cluster is just beyond this distance.
- The Hyades: distance, structure, dynamics, and age ?
- bers of the Hyades cluster, from which the 3-dimensional struc- ture of the 1. Introduction.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Irene' May Mirror Great Atlantic Hurricane of 1944
- She regained headway briefly, desperate to outrun the onslaught of sea water, as her radiomen tried to contact a nearby ship, the Hyades, to no avail.
- Del Mar: Price part of Zucker's hot streak
- Massone has been stuck at this second allowance level for quite some time, while flirting in stakes races on several occasions. He owns just 2 wins from 26 starts, with 7 seconds and 8 thirds, so he often settles for minor awards.
- Starry sky shows winter solstice is over
- The morning sky now has isiLimela (Pleiades) well up in the north-east, with the small open cluster of the Hyades, with red star Aldebaran prominent slightly higher and further east.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hyades (star cluster) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Hyades is the nearest open cluster to the Solar System and one of the best- studied of all star clusters.
- HYADES | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- HYADES's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- HYADES : Star and Rain Nymphs | Greek mythology
- THE HYADES were the nymphs of the five stars of the constellation Hyades.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesspiritual gift discernment
nitrous types of nitrous systems
piano concerto history
division algorithm examples