A selection of articles related to hyades.
Original articles from our library related to the Hyades. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hyades.
- The Hyades
- Daughters of Atlas and Pleione, their number varies in the telling of the tale, usually it is five or seven. They are said to have been transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars upon their collective suicide in despair over the demise of their brother...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- The Pleiades
- The daughters of Atlas and Pleione. Transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars to evade capture by the Huntsman Orion, or, in a differing tradition, because of the despair they felt when their father was condemned to bear eternally aloft the Earth:...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
Hyades is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hyades books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Distance to the Hyades Star Cluster
- The nearest open cluster to us, the Hyades has been extremely important to us in our studies At 40-50 parsecs, the Hyades cluster is just beyond this distance.
- The Hyades: distance, structure, dynamics, and age ?
- bers of the Hyades cluster, from which the 3-dimensional struc- ture of the 1. Introduction.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Irene' May Mirror Great Atlantic Hurricane of 1944
- She regained headway briefly, desperate to outrun the onslaught of sea water, as her radiomen tried to contact a nearby ship, the Hyades, to no avail.
- Del Mar: Price part of Zucker's hot streak
- Massone has been stuck at this second allowance level for quite some time, while flirting in stakes races on several occasions. He owns just 2 wins from 26 starts, with 7 seconds and 8 thirds, so he often settles for minor awards.
- Starry sky shows winter solstice is over
- The morning sky now has isiLimela (Pleiades) well up in the north-east, with the small open cluster of the Hyades, with red star Aldebaran prominent slightly higher and further east.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hyades (star cluster) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Hyades is the nearest open cluster to the Solar System and one of the best- studied of all star clusters.
- HYADES | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
- HYADES's official profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
- HYADES : Star and Rain Nymphs | Greek mythology
- THE HYADES were the nymphs of the five stars of the constellation Hyades.
Related searchesmary hunt
elie wiesel works cited
johnny 5 quotes from television