- 11000 hydrocele patients to receive free surgery
- The free surgery will be operated from the public health facilities across the country, according to DoHS Director Dr Baburam Marasini. The free health service is provided after the sudden rise in the number of hydrocele patients due to elephantiasis.
- Togo launches campaign offering free surgery for hydrocele
- “We therefore wish to urge all those suffering from hydrocele not to fear and hide their disease, because these days, we should not die from such curable diseases,” he said. A hydrocele is a collection of fluid around the testicle.
- Jeremy Kyle Emergency Room features GIANT testicle and people could not handle it
- A hydrocele is a painless buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles that causes the scrotum or groin area to swell. This swelling may be unsightly and uncomfortable, but it usually is not painful and generally is not dangerous.
- Burden of bondage
- Their work has bestowed on them medical conditions such as issues with varicose veins, back pain and strained spine, knees that ache, hernia and hydrocele. Here again they don't have enough money to get restorative medical treatment. In order to forget ...
Hydrocele is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hydrocele books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmetrocard technology
sindh art and culture
farida mazar spyropoulos