A selection of articles related to hydrogen.
Original articles from our library related to the Hydrogen. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hydrogen.
- Healing With Color Magick
- In healing colors act as balancers: we administer the color(s) someone needs more of, or we give the opposite of the color someone has too much of. Why should the body need color suppletion? Healthy people are in tune with their ground-tune, what means that...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Magick and Science
- Many people wonder how magick works. To the non-believer, they say that there is no proof that spells work. And those abilities such as telekinesis are illusionary or product of imagination. They ask us to use scientific means to explain how exactly these...
Mystic Sciences >> Magick
- Think for Yourself; Question Authority
- The famous magician and occult writer Donald Michael Kraig commences his teachings by writing down the following characters on a blackboard: TFYQA, which means Think For Yourself; Question Authority. It is a sign of his greatness of mind and openness towards...
Religion & Philosophy >> Philosophy
Hydrogen is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hydrogen books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- What is Hydrogen? Hydrogen is the simplest element known to exist.
- Hydrogen Fuel Cells Fact Sheet
- Hydrogen is a versatile energy carrier that can be used to power nearly every capture and use the power of hydrogen — is the key to making it happen.
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Contact with liquid hydrogen sulfide causes frostbite.
- Hydrogen Production – Steam Methane Reforming (SMR)
- system of the future features electricity and hydrogen as the dominant energy carriers.
- Worldwide Hydrogen Fueling Stations
- Updated 11/09. Available for downloading at: http://www.fuelcells.
Suggested News Resources
- Sewage-powered hydrogen fueling station opens in CA
- A driver fills a fuel cell vehicle with hydrogen at the Orange County Sanitation District waste treatment facility. Could sewage be the holy grail for clean fuel? The Orange County Sanitation District (OCSD) in Fountain Valley, Calif.
- Fukushima No. 4 unit explosion caused by hydrogen leak from No. 3
- 4 reactor unit was caused by hydrogen that had flown from the adjacent No. 3 unit, officials said recently. When it measured on Thursday the radiation levels of filters of exhaust pipes from the No.
- Greenhouse Effect Could Extend Habitable Zone
- But new research indicates that rocky planets far from their parent star could generate enough heat to keep water flowing - if their atmospheres were made up primarily of hydrogen.
- Managing production defects with Adixen's new ASH 2000 hydrogen leak detectors
- by John Morris Scientific Adixen's new ASH 2000 hydrogen leak detectors available from John Morris Scientific are helping various industrial segments identify extremely small leaks caused by material defects or errors during production.
- Could we use sewage to power our cars?
- The Department of Transportation recently commissioned the world's first tri-generation fuel cell and hydrogen energy station, using biogas to produce electricity, heat, and hydrogen. It's location?
Suggested Web Resources
- Hydrogen | advanced drum machine for GNU/Linux
- Jul 19, 2011 Drum-machine for creating patterns-based music. Site contains project news, downloads, example music, forum, and screenshots.
- Hydrogen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Hydrogen 4] is the chemical element with atomic number 1. It is represented by the symbol H. With an average atomic weight of 1.
- It's Elemental - The Element Hydrogen
- The Element Hydrogen - Basic Physical and Historical Information.
- Alternative Fuels and Advanced Vehicles Data Center: Hydrogen
- Jan 3, 2011 Hydrogen has the potential to revolutionize transportation and, possibly, our entire energy system.
- EIA Energy Kids - Hydrogen
- Like electricity, hydrogen is a secondary source of energy. It stores and carries energy produced from other resources (fossil fuels, water, and biomass).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.