Hydrology Statistical Hydrology
A selection of articles related to hydrology statistical hydrology.
Original articles from our library related to the Hydrology Statistical Hydrology. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Hydrology Statistical Hydrology.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- History of Magick
- I. Early Magick One tradition holds that Witchcraft began more than 35 thousand years ago, when the last great sheets ice began their journey across Europe. Legend holds that small groups of hunters followed the free-running game and bison across the tundra....
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Hypnosis: A Selected Bibliography
- Index of bibliography sections Selected Periodicals (14 entries) Edited Overviews of General Theories of Hypnosis (5 entries) Specific Topics Related to Research into Hypnosis. General single-author overviews, non-special-state views, social andexperimental...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Hydrology Statistical Hydrology is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hydrology Statistical Hydrology books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Dams and sugarcane have conspired to reduce Marathwada to rack and ruin'
- Statistics show that if 93 per cent of the State's 355 talukas received around 300 mm rainfall, it still adds up to 3 million litres of water per hectare, which is more than adequate to meet farming and drinking needs of rural folk. So, one ...
- Mercury Rising? UC researchers study potential mercury methylation throughout
- March 17, 2016 - Gold mining in California in the 19th century was a boon for the state's economy but not so much for the environment. Mining left a protracted legacy that impacts the natural landscape even today.
- Scientists forge unprecedented common ground in river classification
- For years, scientists have employed varied classification systems to distill complex geomorphic, hydrologic, and ecological information about rivers into simple descriptions of their channels and floodplains. ...
- Dozens show up for Weed water talk in Siskiyou County
- Hultgren provided audience members with statistics regarding water usage from Roseburg, stating he did not want RFP to be blamed for a $9 increase in a separate water bill issue. ...
- China's carbon emissions may have peaked already, says Lord Stern
- “We are seeing a larger infrastructural change in China,” Green told the Guardian. This was the result of policies and changing industrial conditions, he said.