- Nipro Medical Corporation Launches the AQUALiner II Second Generation 0.035
- BRIDGEWATER, N.J., Feb.
- Research on Global Soft Hydrophilic Contact Lens Market 2016 Industry Analysis
- Soft-Hydrophilic-Contact-Lens2 The market report, titled Global Soft Hydrophilic Contact Lens Market 2016, is an analytical research done by QY Market Research study based on the Soft Hydrophilic Contact Lens market, which analyzes the competitive ...
- Nipro introduces Aqualiner II 0.035 second generation hydrophilic, super
- Nipro North America, a division of Nipro Medical Corporation, a world-leading manufacturer of medical devices, announced the launch of the AQUALiner II 0.035” second generation hydrophilic, super-elastic Nitinol guidewire. The guidewire enables the ...
- Nitinol Guidewire aids delivery of interventional devices.
- Kink-resistant Nitinol core provides control needed to navigate vasculature by absorbing strain, while hydrophilic coating delivers durability required to maintain lubricity throughout procedure, even through multiple passes.
Hydrophilic is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hydrophilic books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.