- Jul 1, 2002 Definition. Hydroxyurea, also known by its trade name Hydrea, is an antineoplastic agent, meaning it is used to treat cancer. It is taken orally.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS. Hydroxyurea is contraindicated in patients with marked bone marrow depression, i.e.
- CONTRAINDICATIONS. Hydroxyurea is contraindicated in patients with marked bone marrow depres- sion, i.e.
- Data Sheet
- Hydroxyurea (HYD)
- CONTRAINDICATIONS. Hypersensitivity to hydroxyurea or any compo-. Classification(s): Antineoplastic, nent of the product.
- Hydrea (Hydroxyurea) Drug Information: User Reviews, Side Effects
- Treatment with hydroxyurea should not be initiated if bone marrow function is markedly depressed (see CONTRAINDICATIONS).
- Hydroxyurea in Sickle Cell Disease
- Apr 22, 1998 Contraindications to hydroxyurea Treatment. Pregnancy. Poor or erratic follow-up .
- Hydroxyurea Official FDA information, side effects and uses.
- Hydroxyurea is contraindicated in patients with marked bone marrow depression, i.e.
Hydroxyurea Contraindications is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Hydroxyurea Contraindications books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.